Predictions, what do we think will happen????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lakotasmommy

Predictions, what do we think will happen????

Postby lakotasmommy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:22 am

Big cliffhanger, previews for Monday's episode include Griffin asking (I am assuming ) Ava "who ARE you? Perhaps Ava, upon realizing Nelle is planning on killing Michael, finally comes clean about the blanket. Nelle may rat out Ava about the paternity test Griffin illegally performed on Peter and Faison.

Carly will smell Michael's cologne on Oscar and make the connection via Joss, and Ava to Nelle.

The note with invisible ink will be re-discovered, perhaps Ava will come clean on the invisible ink (as well as the baby blanket)

Chase may confirm Carly's claims at Morgan's grave site, regarding the cologne and note. This will link both the note and cologne to Nelle.

Perhaps, if they prove thru the existence of the blanket, there was no crime (Carly never pushed Nelle), therfore Carly was falsly charged. therfore she never should have been semt to Ferncliff. She was defending herself against Mary Pat and perhaps no charges.

I also believe there is a connection between the baby and Brad, as he has access to manipulat the lab specimens. Several have speculated that Brad may be the father, what if lucas is really the father (without his knowledge). Brad would have access to a "specimen", and could have used it to inseminate Nelle, Lucas looks a lot like Michael, so physically the baby could easily pass for Michaels baby. Also, Brad could switch out Lucas's DNA for Michaels when sending the specimen's for paternity. What I do not understand, is how Brad would expect to get the baby that Nelle would want to hold onto Michael.

I am hoping Nelle ends up at Ferncliif, where she belongs!!!!

This is all just speculation, what are other viewers thinking, and predicting?????

grannypgh

Re: Predictions, what do we think will happen????

Postby grannypgh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 pm

I've read Nelle's attempt to murder Michael backfires & she dies as a result of her own treachery.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:03 pm

grannypgh wrote:I've read Nelle's attempt to murder Michael backfires & she dies as a result of her own treachery.

ohh emmmm geeee--- from your lips to the soap gods ears! One can only hope!

grannypgh

Postby grannypgh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:30 pm

I also want the the real DNA test results to surface proving Michael isn't the father of Nelle's baby, then have a tearful Brad admit that Nelle paid him a ton of cash (from the money she received from the Man-Landers magazine reveal) to steal sperm samples from the lab, change the test results & admit he inseminated that She-Witch. Then Lucas will divorce that worm in a NY minute!

moreGH2love

Postby moreGH2love » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:39 pm

I want Michael to actually be the father of the baby and get full, sole custody of the baby after Nelle is outta there!

He deserves to be a daddy after all he has suffered. He is great with the little ones.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:42 pm

That damn Nell is such a WITCH!! Of course Jason used the pen with the disappearing ink!!
How much longer do we have to sit through this storyline. I’m so ready for it to be over.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:18 pm

I think something's going to go wrong with the baby that Brad and Lucas are adopting and Brad is going to switch that baby with Nelle's healthy baby (after she dies) and they will be raising Michael's child. When Michael & Lucas learn the truth is anyone's guess.

All of the clues we have so far are about Brad & Lucas's adoptive baby mama being close to birth and Nelle also being close to birth. There's been no evidence whatsoever that it's not Michael's baby and tons of evidence that it is.

If Brad or Lucas is the real father, even though the writers haven't provided a single clue to support that during this story, then I'm done. Because that's horrible writing.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:22 pm

I really hope Nelle doesn't die and goes to Ferncliff, too. She'd be a great character to revisit down the road. Michael's crazy baby mama coming back into the picture. I don't think the writers were planning to kill her originally until she decided not to renew her contract. I hope they don't decide to kill her now that she's leaving.

Sanpan18

Postby Sanpan18 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:52 pm

I hope they put her in the crazy place like they did Heather. It’s crazy how she turned out to be really crazy and how she really only cares about the money

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:46 pm

[quote="lakotasmommy"]Big cliffhanger

I also believe there is a connection between the baby and Brad, as he has access to manipulat the lab specimens. Several have speculated that Brad may be the father, what if lucas is really the father (without his knowledge). Brad would have access to a "specimen", and could have used it to inseminate Nelle, Lucas looks a lot like Michael, so physically the baby could easily pass for Michaels baby. Also, Brad could switch out Lucas's DNA for Michaels when sending the specimen's for paternity. What I do not understand, is how Brad would expect to get the baby that Nelle would want to hold onto Michael.

Except that Kim Nero did the test - or are you saying that brad changed the result? Shocking :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”