Spoiler for Monday! Ashley/Neal

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Elba

Spoiler for Monday! Ashley/Neal

Postby Elba » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:06 am

So glad the writers did NOT go there! Neal stops kissing Ashley because supposedly he did not want to ruin their friendship?? I think they should not have started this kissing stuff to begin with. It would have been a careless "sexual encounter of the stupid kind" with yet another person within your GC Circle and which later the writers would not know how to "fix." Honestly, get 10 of these people in a room and we see the majority have had sex with each other....so ridiculous. If they are going to introduce another "couple," be it Ashley and Neal or any others in the crowd...let them have Romance, Marriage and a somewhat real existence in the soap. let them be family-oriented. Yes, I know it is a soap but these encounters usually seem more like "La La Land" with adults with no control whatsoever and thoughtlessness! Just my opinion. LOL Elba ;)

anytownUSA

Re: Spoiler for Monday! Ashley/Neal

Postby anytownUSA » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:38 pm

I am so sick of this senior citizen sex, please stop, Neils body looks like a doe boy, with shagging boobs, I love Y & R but all the sex is sickening.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Haven't Abby and Neil dated before in the past? If I recall, they have, so it's not like they're not friends. I believe Ashley even dated Paul, but I saw no chemistry between them at all.

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Good !
That was the most uncomfortable, gross, make out session EVER !!!
Ewwwwwwwwww

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:38 pm

anytownUSA wrote:I am so sick of this senior citizen sex, please stop, Neils body looks like a doe boy, with shagging boobs, I love Y & R but all the sex is sickening.

senior citizen sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Everybody have made out on that nasty gray couch.Chelsea and Billy, Chelsea and Adam, Chelsea and Dim Wit Nick, its just nasty.

Teachone

Postby Teachone » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Elba wrote:So glad the writers did NOT go there! Neal stops kissing Ashley because supposedly he did not want to ruin their friendship?? I think they should not have started this kissing stuff to begin with. It would have been a careless "sexual encounter of the stupid kind" with yet another person within your GC Circle and which later the writers would not know how to "fix." Honestly, get 10 of these people in a room and we see the majority have had sex with each other....so ridiculous. If they are going to introduce another "couple," be it Ashley and Neal or any others in the crowd...let them have Romance, Marriage and a somewhat real existence in the soap. let them be family-oriented. Yes, I know it is a soap but these encounters usually seem more like "La La Land" with adults with no control whatsoever and thoughtlessness! Just my opinion. LOL Elba ;)

Ok, let's keep it real here.......does any woman anywhere know any man anywhere that would stop and say let's not do this because I don't want to ruin our friendship? I certainly don't.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”