Spoiler: That was Awesome

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThePhenom

Spoiler: That was Awesome

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:21 am

Nick revealing himself to Victor was awesome. It's about time somebody beat Victor at his own game. Nick is a good and decent guy but Victor went too far going after Christian. I know this isn't typical Nick behavior but when you're battling Satan sometimes you have to take a trip through Hell to win.

Jimjan57

Re: Spoiler: That was Awesome

Postby Jimjan57 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:57 am

I may be in the minority here, but oh well. I don't think Victor went too far, he had/has as much right to that baby (his grandchild) as Nick. Nick is not the father, but Victor is the grandfather. For Nick to run around saying, Christian is the only father he knows is hogwash because Christian doesn't know Nick is his father...all that baby knows is Nick's familiar face. That's just as bad as people saying Sharon is the only mother Christian knows, when she didn't show an ounce of concern for that baby after Dylan left, but now she loves him and yet, she showed no affection toward him when Nick brought him home. :roll: :roll: :roll: #TEAMVICTOR

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 am

Jimjan57 wrote:I may be in the minority here, but oh well. I don't think Victor went too far, he had/has as much right to that baby (his grandchild) as Nick. Nick is not the father, but Victor is the grandfather. For Nick to run around saying, Christian is the only father he knows is hogwash because Christian doesn't know Nick is his father...all that baby knows is Nick's familiar face. That's just as bad as people saying Sharon is the only mother Christian knows, when she didn't show an ounce of concern for that baby after Dylan left, but now she loves him and yet, she showed no affection toward him when Nick brought him home. :roll: :roll: :roll: #TEAMVICTOR

It completely changes who Nick is. He always had the higher moral ground. Now he is no better. He did not care who he hurt or scared to get what he wants. And really in the beginning all that Victor wanted was visitation and for Nick to NOT move. Nick is the one who was being unreasonable. If he is ok with Sharon being around the kid his dad is fine.

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:40 am

tweeterz wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:I may be in the minority here, but oh well. I don't think Victor went too far, he had/has as much right to that baby (his grandchild) as Nick. Nick is not the father, but Victor is the grandfather. For Nick to run around saying, Christian is the only father he knows is hogwash because Christian doesn't know Nick is his father...all that baby knows is Nick's familiar face. That's just as bad as people saying Sharon is the only mother Christian knows, when she didn't show an ounce of concern for that baby after Dylan left, but now she loves him and yet, she showed no affection toward him when Nick brought him home. :roll: :roll: :roll: #TEAMVICTOR

It completely changes who Nick is. He always had the higher moral ground. Now he is no better. He did not care who he hurt or scared to get what he wants. And really in the beginning all that Victor wanted was visitation and for Nick to NOT move. Nick is the one who was being unreasonable. If he is ok with Sharon being around the kid his dad is fine.

When has Victor ever cared who got hurt in one of his diabolical plans? Patty nearly killed Summer and Chloe did kill Adam. Nick just scared four women who mostly scared because they thought JT was back from the dead. Nick still doesn't know the guy's six feet under. As far as visitation goes that Victor asked for that after Nick found out he was trying to play him against Victoria and he was justifiably angry. There really is no comparison between Victor and Sharon. Sharon has a medicated mental disorder while Victor is just evil and heartless. Who would want that kind of influence around their child?

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:59 am

Nick had no right to take Christian from Victor he is his closest living relative, Nick is only his uncle, Victor is his grandfather. All Victor wanted was visiting rights, Nick refused and if Nick think this is over he is the biggest IDIOT ever. I m on Victors side and I hope he takes Nick DOWN.

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:03 am

anytownUSA wrote:Nick had no right to take Christian from Victor he is his closest living relative, Nick is only his uncle, Victor is his grandfather. All Victor wanted was visiting rights, Nick refused and if Nick think this is over he is the biggest IDIOT ever. I m on Victors side and I hope he takes Nick DOWN.

Victor is responsible for that boy's biological father being dead. He shouldn't be anywhere around him. Victor has try to save his precious company right now. He doesn't have time to worry about Nick.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:11 am

ThePhenom wrote:
anytownUSA wrote:Nick had no right to take Christian from Victor he is his closest living relative, Nick is only his uncle, Victor is his grandfather. All Victor wanted was visiting rights, Nick refused and if Nick think this is over he is the biggest IDIOT ever. I m on Victors side and I hope he takes Nick DOWN.

Victor is responsible for that boy's biological father being dead. He shouldn't be anywhere around him. Victor has try to save his precious company right now. He doesn't have time to worry about Nick.

I agree. he also had Victoria arrested on her wedding day and he threatened Adam with blackmail if he moved with Chelsea to paris. he is a bad influence on grandkids. how often does he really see these kids, maybe twice a year. Besides Christian is being raised by a nanny not by Victor.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:20 am

If Adam had done this, it would have believable, but Nick? :lol: I just thought it was silly.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am

ThePhenom wrote:
tweeterz wrote:

When has Victor ever cared who got hurt in one of his diabolical plans? Patty nearly killed Summer and Chloe did kill Adam. Nick just scared four women who mostly scared because they thought JT was back from the dead. Nick still doesn't know the guy's six feet under. As far as visitation goes that Victor asked for that after Nick found out he was trying to play him against Victoria and he was justifiably angry. There really is no comparison between Victor and Sharon. Sharon has a medicated mental disorder while Victor is just evil and heartless. Who would want that kind of influence around their child?

Victor has never been a moral man but Nick has pretended to be. This changes things. He no longer has the high ground. Now he needs to shut his yap about what Victor does.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:22 am

kayline12 wrote:If Adam had done this, it would have believable, but Nick? :lol: I just thought it was silly.

Exactly. Nick has always been written as an idiot.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”