Spoiler: Swoon-worthy Messa

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThePhenom

Spoiler: Swoon-worthy Messa

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 am

So I finally watched the episode and Messa were swoon-worthy. Between talking about how good it felt to be with spending time with each other to their decision that it was their first date they were so incredibly sweet. When they agreed that it was their first date they both glowing. They've wanted this and were too scared to take the chance. I'm glad Kyle set them up. Messa are finally a real couple after close to a year. #TeamMessa.

Elba

Re: Spoiler: Swoon-worthy Messa

Postby Elba » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 am

Yes, it seemed like a "nice" first date....but....apparently Tessa has something not too nice on her agenda? I sure hope Mariah does not get hurt yet again with Tessa's "wishy-washy" feelings towards her. LOL Elba ;)

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:16 am

Elba wrote:Yes, it seemed like a "nice" first date....but....apparently Tessa has something not too nice on her agenda? I sure hope Mariah does not get hurt yet again with Tessa's "wishy-washy" feelings towards her. LOL Elba ;)

Her feelings aren't wishy-washy considering that she was the one who suggested it was their first date. I think her issue is with her sister. She's probably sending her money but she can't be open about it since Crystal is technically a fugitive.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 am

Tessa is boring....

Mariah gets on my last nerve...

Messa will be ff material! :roll:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:14 am

I won't be watching. This is another forced pairing, after Tessa stole from Mariah and snubbed her while she was with Noah. Tessa is just a big bore and Mariah will lose any "edge" she had as a character settling for an opportunist like Tessa. Tessa may ditch her for a rich man (maybe Kyle).

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:48 am

My question is WHO is Tessa sending money to? Is she being hounded by the sex trade people yet again for revenge or is she scamming money off the books perhaps at HWG? She is most definitely up to no good behind everyones back. Mariah mostly likely will be hurt once more after trusting Tessa again.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:19 am

Tessa and Mariah have NO chemistry! They are like a forced couple that looks awkward and trying to make things work! I see more chemistry with Kyle and Mariah than Mariah and Tessa! As I said under another thread, I will be turning when they show these two lames! :roll:

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:32 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:Tessa and Mariah have NO chemistry! They are like a forced couple that looks awkward and trying to make things work! I see more chemistry with Kyle and Mariah than Mariah and Tessa! As I said under another thread, I will be turning when they show these two lames! :roll:

There's a natural chemistry between Mariah and Tessa from where I'm sitting. They were both glowing sitting at the coffeehouse talking about their first date.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:44 am

ThePhenom wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Tessa and Mariah have NO chemistry! They are like a forced couple that looks awkward and trying to make things work! I see more chemistry with Kyle and Mariah than Mariah and Tessa! As I said under another thread, I will be turning when they show these two lames! :roll:

There's a natural chemistry between Mariah and Tessa from where I'm sitting. They were both glowing sitting at the coffeehouse talking about their first date.

ITA. I usually can't stand Mariah. But when she is with Tessa, she is softer and nicer. I like them together.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:26 pm

I still feel there is a terrible shortage of friends on this show, I would much rather see them having a lasting friendship like Mirah had with Michael's brother (can't think of his name - now Leo onDOOL).

Return to “The Young and the Restless”