We Are Witnessing The Greatest Character Since Samantha Brady!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

We Are Witnessing The Greatest Character Since Samantha Brady!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 pm

We are witnessing the greatest character in our generation! :) Gabi Hernandez is evolving into something more! And I have not seen something like this since Samantha Brady!!! :D I think Gabi will be one of those characters that most will talk about!

I am proud of you, Camila! Let Gabi get them! :twisted:

Hyperbolic1

Re: We Are Witnessing The Greatest Character Since Samantha Brady!!!

Postby Hyperbolic1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:We are witnessing the greatest character in our generation! :) Gabi Hernandez is evolving into something more! And I have not seen something like this since Samantha Brady!!! :D I think Gabi will be one of those characters that most will talk about!

Camilla is great isn't she? You can see the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other...determining which way her character will go. I think she has Kristen diMera potential-more a stealth bomber than an over the top Sami sort. I think it would be a great partnership if she were to fall in love with the man she now hates and seeks to destroy. And then he could have a real Gabi and not just a fabricated dream in a black wig.

DaysVixen

Postby DaysVixen » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:17 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:We are witnessing the greatest character in our generation! :) Gabi Hernandez is evolving into something more! And I have not seen something like this since Samantha Brady!!! :D I think Gabi will be one of those characters that most will talk about!

I tend to gravitate towards the characters that actually aren't perfect, don't' act like they're perfect, and don't get treated like they're perfect To me, they have more depth, bring more drama and you want to love to hate/hate to love them. Sami and Theresa have been my favourites over the last *cough* 25 years or so because of this.

Camila is fabulous in her role, and the way she plays Gabi is terrific. I really hope the writers do her justice though. I can easily see this becoming another "poor Abigail" story.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:19 pm

I totally agree, Camila has really grown as an actress and it is wonderful that they are giving her the opportunity to show it! Vengeful Gabi is way more interesting than a supposedly "good" character with no layers and imperfections. And they have shown she has ample reason to be p*ssed off at those she is going after! I love it!

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:13 am

Good trend. I myself have always loved Gabi. One of my favorite characters on the show.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Porterfield wrote:Good trend. I myself have always loved Gabi. One of my favorite characters on the show.

Me too! She is so gorgeous as well

shar_D

Postby shar_D » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:28 pm

You I couldn't agree more!! Gabi is on fire and I am rooting for her all the way!!!

RickyK

Postby RickyK » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Agree completely! She is easily the most intriguing character on the show right now.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Respectfully I disagree here. She is not from a core family so she can be erased at ANY time. Sami Brady is legendary and Gabi is a sad imitation. The actress is talented but she isnt AS.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:43 am

Kklbab12 wrote:Respectfully I disagree here. She is not from a core family so she can be erased at ANY time. Sami Brady is legendary and Gabi is a sad imitation. The actress is talented but she isnt AS.

Sami was brought on as a troubled teen, she spent most of her life lying, deceiving, intentionally hurting others, there is no comparison. Gabi was suppose to be a nice girl, nothing like Sami. She does one evil thing intentionally and she's Sami Brady now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”