Didnt Hope tell Steffy today... I tell it like it is

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
beckyt

Didnt Hope tell Steffy today... I tell it like it is

Postby beckyt » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:17 pm

:roll: Didnt Hope tell Steffy today that Liam needed to make up his own mind with NO interference ? That it was up to Liam who he wanted to be with? Cause I sware ten minutes later at the office she was telling Liam that he would never be able to trust Steffy after what she did with his father. And she said with me you wouldnt have to ever deal with that LMAO. This girl may even be worse than her mother,, Like when Brooke went to Steffys house and told Steffy she could talk to her then Brooke tells Hope what happened with Steffy and Bill OMG both are slime , snakes in the grass i tell ya ;)

whataday

Re: Didnt Hope tell Steffy today... I tell it like it is

Postby whataday » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Hope is a complete hypocrite.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:34 pm

beckyt wrote::roll: Didnt Hope tell Steffy today that Liam needed to make up his own mind with NO interference ? That it was up to Liam who he wanted to be with? Cause I sware ten minutes later at the office she was telling Liam that he would never be able to trust Steffy after what she did with his father. And she said with me you wouldnt have to ever deal with that LMAO. This girl may even be worse than her mother,, Like when Brooke went to Steffys house and told Steffy she could talk to her then Brooke tells Hope what happened with Steffy and Bill OMG both are slime , snakes in the grass i tell ya ;)

Simply and to the Point......All Truths.....

And that line, "My baby daddy in the building" was absolutely immature and childish.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:07 pm

beckyt wrote::roll: Didnt Hope tell Steffy today that Liam needed to make up his own mind with NO interference ? That it was up to Liam who he wanted to be with? Cause I sware ten minutes later at the office she was telling Liam that he would never be able to trust Steffy after what she did with his father. And she said with me you wouldnt have to ever deal with that LMAO. This girl may even be worse than her mother,, Like when Brooke went to Steffys house and told Steffy she could talk to her then Brooke tells Hope what happened with Steffy and Bill OMG both are slime , snakes in the grass i tell ya ;)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And different ones wonder why Hope is not liked!! It is because of BS like this!! Hope down right lies! Steffy might "lie by omission...to save her Mother. But Hope down right lies to take advantage of the situation and to gain the upper hand! I am sorry...I don't like that aspect of Hope's personality! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am

In the spirit of telling it like it is, here goes...

Hope sit your ass down and shut up, you are in no position to judge Steffy because you are so pressed to make Liam yours, you keep bringing up Steffy's night of sleaze that you fail to notice that Liam has gotten past that for the most part. Yes Steffy made a mistake but Liam played a part in that mistake. Liam loves Steffy and as much as you like to ignore that little fact you need to accept it. Your so called "destiny" has told you this on more than one occasion.

Liam is more worried about being the bad guy because he jumped the gun and proposed to you and...I will just say it...you stupidly accepted knowing he was going back to his wife hours before. You didn't question it, you didn't even ask him to wait to be sure this was what he wanted, you went head first into your fantasy about Liam being your destiny.

Liam is sitting there telling you he loves Steffy and you are still bringing up her night with Bill and how you would never do that. Excuse me Ms. Thing, you might not do that with Bill but you sure as hell did it with Wyatt so check your hypocrisy at the door girlfriend.

This was me telling it like it is.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:48 am

slaterlvr wrote:In the spirit of telling it like it is, here goes...

Hope sit your ass down and shut up, you are in no position to judge Steffy because you are so pressed to make Liam yours, you keep bringing up Steffy's night of sleaze that you fail to notice that Liam has gotten past that for the most part. Yes Steffy made a mistake but Liam played a part in that mistake. Liam loves Steffy and as much as you like to ignore that little fact you need to accept it. Your so called "destiny" has told you this on more than one occasion.

Liam is more worried about being the bad guy because he jumped the gun and proposed to you and...I will just say it...you stupidly accepted knowing he was going back to his wife hours before. You didn't question it, you didn't even ask him to wait to be sure this was what he wanted, you went head first into your fantasy about Liam being your destiny.

Liam is sitting there telling you he loves Steffy and you are still bringing up her night with Bill and how you would never do that. Excuse me Ms. Thing, you might not do that with Bill but you sure as hell did it with Wyatt so check your hypocrisy at the door girlfriend.

This was me telling it like it is.

:mrgreen: I LIKE IT !!

Blocker8

Postby Blocker8 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 am

Hope was honest which is more than I can say for Steffy. Hope told Steffy she was going to fight for Liam. We all know Steffy is living with Liam and will use every opportunity she has. As far as Brooke she is doing nothing Ridge didn’t do or will continue to do. So why the double standard?

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:52 am

When speaking with Liam, Hope should have referred to Steffy as his fiancé, not his ex, if Hope intends to tell it like it is. Since when is the woman a man is engaged to and living with, his ex... I sure hope Hope who's trying so hard to be a homewrecker is successful and this time I hope the dog marries Hope instead of the woman he always marries after sleeping with Hope.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 am

Hope is the biggest Liar on the show, she talks out of both sides of her mouth.

Hope has a different conversation with different individuals, with the ones that think she is Gawd' s gift to saint hood, it is a sympathy talk with lies mainly to Brooke and Liam, but to Steffy it is totally different as Friday proved..... She will continue doing it because Liam, Brooke, Katie, and the all the rest of them enables her......

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Ladyking wrote:Hope is the biggest Liar on the show, she talks out of both sides of her mouth.

Hope has a different conversation with different individuals, with the ones that think she is Gawd' s gift to saint hood, it is a sympathy talk with lies mainly to Brooke and Liam, but to Steffy it is totally different as Friday proved..... She will continue doing it because Liam, Brooke, Katie, and the all the rest of them enables her......

Absolutely

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”