Sick of The Whole Drew Jason and SAM Game!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LuvsJason2

Sick of The Whole Drew Jason and SAM Game!!!

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Yep Im a fan of Jasam.. But Im a bit teed about the writing, how this is suppose to go down among the 3 CHARACTERS... what is going on... they have drew hanging around like a little fish in fishbowl.. looking in from the outside, Jason looking in from outside, Sam playing the dazed out ditz that she has become.
why not just end it all.... send Sam on 1 yr vacation from port charles.. let Scout stay with Drew, let Danny stay with Jason so Drew and Jason can move on... with other people im tired of angst enough is enough... this story has failed miserably. Sam is a 2 face and she plays both men... I say... this is my way ......>>>>>SEND SAM AWAY<<<<<<<<<

cinderella2

Re: Sick of The Whole Drew Jason and SAM Game!!!

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:Yep Im a fan of Jasam.. But Im a bit teed about the writing, how this is suppose to go down among the 3 CHARACTERS... what is going on... they have drew hanging around like a little fish in fishbowl.. looking in from the outside, Jason looking in from outside, Sam playing the dazed out ditz that she has become.
why not just end it all.... send Sam on 1 yr vacation from port charles.. let Scout stay with Drew, let Danny stay with Jason so Drew and Jason can move on... with other people im tired of angst enough is enough... this story has failed miserably. Sam is a 2 face and she plays both men... I say... this is my way ......>>>>>SEND SAM AWAY<<<<<<<<<

"send Sam away"....YES!

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:58 pm

I too am a fan of Jason and Sam but I no longer believe they ever meant to pair them up again. I am sad that they are again writing Jason as just everyone’s friend and protecter. He deserves better than that. They clearly write more for a Drew and Sam pairing. They smile, Sam says “they’re still family” blah blah blah. If this is all based on the desires of Kelly and Billy, so be it. It’s immature and unprofessional but please can we just move on! Yes, I would like to see Drew’s SL front and center, who was he? I’d rather see him and Jason together as brothers than focus on Sam.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Im beginning to wonder if KM isnt playing Jasam fans... because she knows the Jasam fans want a reunion with her and Jason...so they are slow moving feeding us tidbits and little things for us to get our hopes up... Im about to throw the towel in , Im tired of her playing Drew and Jason both...

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm a Dream fan....and Sam is driving me a bit crazy. When she said " we are still a family" Drew and I gave her the side eye. It's a strange thing for someone who just got a divorce to say.

Also, during the Dream divorce scene, and she brought up Aurora, and why she's leaving...because they are no longer together...I'm like ummmm didn't you say "you don't want to be behind a desk"? which is it? Who is the real Sam, because i don't know anymore.

Just be consistent, she's all over the place.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:01 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:I'm a Dream fan....and Sam is driving me a bit crazy. When she said " we are still a family" Drew and I gave her the side eye. It's a strange thing for someone who just got a divorce to say.

Also, during the Dream divorce scene, and she brought up Aurora, and why she's leaving...because they are no longer together...I'm like ummmm didn't you say "you don't want to be behind a desk"? which is it? Who is the real Sam, because i don't know anymore.

Just be consistent, she's all over the place.

I know its like there are two different people talking..lol... oh noooooooooooo... I shouldn't say that... maybe there are 2 Sams... I felt sorry for Drew at that moment.. he look really uncomfortable she may have been smilinging her ass off in the pix, but he was not smiling he was like lip smiling, she acts like they all just good friends... and she has hurt both of these men...so much..... I just dont get Sam anymore....

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:30 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:Im beginning to wonder if KM isnt playing Jasam fans... because she knows the Jasam fans want a reunion with her and Jason...so they are slow moving feeding us tidbits and little things for us to get our hopes up... Im about to throw the towel in , Im tired of her playing Drew and Jason both...

I must have missed the boat or something. What’s up with the video collection of Jason and Sam? Does GH need $$? Although I like Sam, just not with Jason so I would not purchase the video collection. I’m still stuck in the Jason Robin phase from yesteryear per se. If I feel that the current storylines are not keeping my interest I turn to YouTube to reminisce about the old GH. Also, I just discovered those Fanfiction sites. Some of those are quite amusing and funny.

I prefer Sam with Drew, and Jason with someone new. But heck, I’ll still be tuning into GH regardless.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 am

I love watching you tube... old and few years ago gh..that is when really gh was good the writing was good.. the stories wrapped up faster... and it was a good time just to sit on your butt for 1 hour... good times then...

alissain

Postby alissain » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Well...as much as I Liked Sam and Jason together I liked Sam and Drew together too. I really wish Sam would realize Drew is better for her..more stable..Jason is just a memory of days gone by and youth and passion...sigh

shelglass

Postby shelglass » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Yes and Yes and oh yes, Sam and Drew, Jason is old news, nuff said :?

Return to “General Hospital”