9 month pregnant and white wedding dress?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
deutsch

9 month pregnant and white wedding dress?

Postby deutsch » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Call me old fashioned, but that was really dumb/stupid. Ready to pop any time, it seems kind of impossible to claim virginal status.

stonecoldhot

Re: 9 month pregnant and white wedding dress?

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Your Old Fashioned. I am to. Times have changed.

jrainbow

Postby jrainbow » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Well I am not that old and I too felt it was a bit much too, but that is classic Nell. Lying like a rug,

What I loved was Bobbie. I just wish it had been a bit more elaborate ala Lucys wedding to Alan the red dress and hat. Loved it!

KeMoCrush

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:40 pm

well...i walked down the aisle in a white dress and an eight year old. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:44 pm

deutsch wrote:Call me old fashioned, but that was really dumb/stupid. Ready to pop any time, it seems kind of impossible to claim virginal status.

The same goes for plenty of women wearing white wedding gowns and the women aren’t virgins. It is what it is. :roll:

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:44 pm

stonecoldhot wrote:Your Old Fashioned. I am to. Times have changed.

me 3 old fashion here... I always thought only virgins wore white too
...to show they are as pure as white snow for their husbands to be...lol... sounds corny dont it...lol

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:08 am

jrainbow wrote:What I loved was Bobbie.

Me, too. And the fact that she didn't get up when Nelle started walking down the aisle.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:10 am

jrainbow wrote:Well I am not that old and I too felt it was a bit much too, but that is classic Nell. Lying like a rug,

What I loved was Bobbie. I just wish it had been a bit more elaborate ala Lucys wedding to Alan the red dress and hat. Loved it!

That's a classic anybody these days, why pick on Nelle? Bobbie was absurd beyond belief and congratulations to the writers for making me hate Bobbie these days. She's always being an arsehole.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:25 pm

Well im old fashioned too. I think the dress should have been Beige..Pale Pink...anything but White..while we are on it I think if someone has a big pregnant belly 1) what took so long to walk down the aisle..the couple should marry before the belly shows...2) if the belly is showing go get married at the courthouse or a quiet Civil ceremony with no pictures taken. I know I would be mortified and ashamed to see my parents wedding pictures with my mother with a pregnant belly! I'd wonder what took my dad so long and did he really want to marry my mom at all.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:40 pm

deutsch wrote:Call me old fashioned, but that was really dumb/stupid. Ready to pop any time, it seems kind of impossible to claim virginal status.

I'm with you. I was cracking up at the 2 royal weddings between regarding Harry and his bride and his brother and his bride. Everyone knew they were shacking up with their wives before getting married. But there they were in dresses as white as snow.

Return to “General Hospital”