Should Liam wait till Hope's baby arrives

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Penny_G

Re: Should Liam wait till Hope's baby arrives

Postby Penny_G » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Liam shouldn't be in any rush to get married. He might as well wait for the second child's arrival. That'll give him plenty of time to work through his indecision about the babies' mamas.

yvaine-

Postby yvaine- » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
Stubby wrote:I'm just wanting Steffy to change locks to " her " house, tell Liam to come and get his belongings and go. She has had enough.
hes such a weasel give him to Hope ....she can whine him to death...I really can't stomach him.. Hi hi gal

They can whine each other to death. Hope acts like a young teen, and Liam acts like a toddler in an adult body. If this kid ever sees the light of day, it'll be smarter and more mature than both its parents by the time it reaches kindergarten.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Valentine14 wrote:Liam needs extensive therapy not another marriage :roll:

I agree with you :lol: :lol:

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 pm

taramartin wrote:To make his decision about marrying Steffy? When it was Steffy who was pregnant, she and Ridge told Liam he should wait to meet Kelly. Now should he wait to meet the new baby?
Actually, I think he should wait before marrying anyone.

of course :!: but the man has no mind of his own :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 am

Penny_G wrote:Liam shouldn't be in any rush to get married. He might as well wait for the second child's arrival. That'll give him plenty of time to work through his indecision about the babies' mamas.

Oh, he'd still be undecided by the end of that. No matter which women are in his life, Ping Pong Ball will waffle all the way to the nursing home, and maybe even in the nursing home.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:36 am

Penny_G wrote:Liam shouldn't be in any rush to get married. He might as well wait for the second child's arrival. That'll give him plenty of time to work through his indecision about the babies' mamas.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Liam could be working on which girl to marry till he is 93! He won't decide EVER, if he can be allowed to continue waffling! I say, make your choice and then go for it...But know when you do, that's it..that the "other girl" is no longer an option for him to dangle in his other hand ever again!! :? :?

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:54 am

DaffyMaiden wrote:

Oh, he'd still be undecided by the end of that. No matter which women are in his life, Ping Pong Ball will waffle all the way to the nursing home, and maybe even in the nursing home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:59 am

yvaine- wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:
Stubby wrote:I'm just wanting Steffy to change locks to " her " house, tell Liam to come and get his belongings and go. She has had enough.
hes such a weasel give him to Hope ....she can whine him to death...I really can't stomach him.. Hi hi gal

They can whine each other to death. Hope acts like a young teen, and Liam acts like a toddler in an adult body. If this kid ever sees the light of day, it'll be smarter and more mature than both its parents by the time it reaches kindergarten.

Not a Hope or Liam fan, but I do hope for a healthy pregnancy. I do agree with you, the baby has to be born smarter.

juliannlette

Postby juliannlette » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:11 am

taramartin wrote:To make his decision about marrying Steffy? When it was Steffy who was pregnant, she and Ridge told Liam he should wait to meet Kelly. Now should he wait to meet the new baby?
Actually, I think he should wait before marrying anyone.

I think Liam falls into the category of - he’s so confused he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt! I agree if it was sooooo important to wait until the birth of a child and for the father to BE there then the same rules should apply. Brooke should have recorded Ridge repeating that mantra 500 times for his easy listening playback. LOL. I don’t think it matters what decision Liam makes as there are always half a dozen manipulators waiting in the wings planning and scheming to change the outcome. Kelly and the new little one don’t stand a chance. Although, for some reason I think that something will happen and unfortunately Hope will not have her bundle of joy. :(

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:14 am

I do not want Steffy standing at the altar with Liam while another woman is pregnant with his child. I do not want Steffy to be as weak as Hope.

My answer is no Hope's baby should not keep Liam from marrying Steffy, but it should most definitely keep Steffy from marrying Liam.

Liam wasn't going to wait until baby Kelly was born to marry Hope so he needn't wait until Hope's baby is born to marry Steffy. He and Hope were standing at the altar while Steffy was pregnant.

On the other hand, Steffy should not marry Liam while Hope is pregnant. Steffy should want to wait to see how Liam feels once he lays eyes on Hope's baby. Steffy told Bill she would not marry Liam unless she had his whole heart and he was as committed to their family as what Steffy is. Steffy just needs to wipe her hands clean of Liam's mess and concentrate on her daughter.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”