So Much For the New Cool, Calm and Collected Carly.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

So Much For the New Cool, Calm and Collected Carly.

Postby centrd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:23 pm

:roll:

Sheesh, that didn't take long.

She attacked a nurse! Of course, that should keep her in Ferncliff for years to come, but oh well, never mind the consequences.

If Carly thinks she's going to stop the wedding, God love her, but she's dumber than I thought.

DaffyMaiden

Re: So Much For the New Cool, Calm and Collected Carly.

Postby DaffyMaiden » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 pm

I love that she gave Nurse Ratched her own nasty drugs though. I just wish they'd shown her actually plunging the needle into her.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Well drugging a nurse Im sure is Felony with alot of time...
Escaping is another Felony with more time added on...
interrupting a wedding well thats another few years... I want to see how she gets out of this one...
LoL... as Ed Sullivan would say..." A really Good Shoe"
:D

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:Well drugging a nurse Im sure is Felony with alot of time...
Escaping is another Felony with more time added on...
interrupting a wedding well thats another few years... I want to see how she gets out of this one...
LoL... as Ed Sullivan would say..." A really Good Shoe"
:D

You are so correct!

Carly done went and did it!! Let’s see how she’s going to get out of this. Chase is going to have to arrest her now, unless Kevin steps in in a few hours to speak on Carly’s behalf. Carly should have just let Michael marry the witch and just be patient and wait to get out of Ferncliff. Carly never listens.

notfedup1953

Postby notfedup1953 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:21 pm

this episode is just another way to keep Carly locked up longer and the Nell storyline to get more irritating...…..JMO

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 am

I agree but I don't think Carly really cares about the consequences for herself as long as Michael is safe and while he doesn't really need saving (he's got Jason for that), I will say the overwhelming need to protect your children sometimes just takes over and all reason and common sense goes right out the window. In Carly's mind, even a life sentence in that hellhole is worth it if it means saving the last son she has left.

If that were me, I wouldn't care what the consequences were or what anyone said, wild horses couldn't keep me away from my son if I felt he was in danger.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:15 am

JaSamG4L wrote:I agree but I don't think Carly really cares about the consequences for herself as long as Michael is safe and while he doesn't really need saving (he's got Jason for that), I will say the overwhelming need to protect your children sometimes just takes over and all reason and common sense goes right out the window. In Carly's mind, even a life sentence in that hellhole is worth it if it means saving the last son she has left.

If that were me, I wouldn't care what the consequences were or what anyone said, wild horses couldn't keep me away from my son if I felt he was in danger.

Sacrificing self for child isn't helping Carly redeem herself. She's still as disgusting as ever, an over the top hateful hypocrite who will always get out of everything smelling like a rotted pile of doggie doo doo, er a rose.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 am

Guess Carly doesn`t have have as much faith in Sonny and Jason, as she says she does.Charges for assault will probably be dropped once Nelle is found out. But should they be?? Assault is still assault.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:38 am

MarieDet wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:I agree but I don't think Carly really cares about the consequences for herself as long as Michael is safe and while he doesn't really need saving (he's got Jason for that), I will say the overwhelming need to protect your children sometimes just takes over and all reason and common sense goes right out the window. In Carly's mind, even a life sentence in that hellhole is worth it if it means saving the last son she has left.

Sacrificing self for child isn't helping Carly redeem herself. She's still as disgusting as ever, an over the top hateful hypocrite who will always get out of everything smelling like a rotted pile of doggie doo doo, er a rose.

I never said Carly needed redemption, that's your opinion. Fact is, Carly was the victim here. Nelle is the hateful evil one.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:58 am

stonecoldhot wrote:Guess Carly doesn`t have have as much faith in Sonny and Jason, as she says she does.Charges for assault will probably be dropped once Nelle is found out. But should they be?? Assault is still assault.

Exactly! Is that whole crew made up of narcissists? Or are they just short on brain cells? How does Carly think she's going to make one whit of difference in the situation or think she's going to alter Michael's course? Why does she think SHE can do what Sonny & Jason couldn't? Um, yep, narcissist. She's just made the whole situation worse for herself and everyone else. What about Josslyn and Avery? Did she think of them in this rash decision? Their growing up without her presence in their lives? Of course, Michael should have known his actions would send Carly over the edge...into ridiculousness! But still, it's on Carly for behaving like an idiot and assaulting a care-provider (witch or not). Sheesh. If it were Nelle who'd done that, everybody would be "string her up".

Return to “General Hospital”