Messa Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tweeterz

Re: Spoiler: YES! It's Official. Messa is a couple

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:17 am

DavidaMBurns wrote:Disgusting. I won't be watching their scenes.

What is so disgusting? That sounds homophobic.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 am

Elba wrote:Folks, this could become something interesting to follow as I, personally, am bored stiff with the silly plots lately... If the writers choose to add a gay couple at Y/R at this particular time...so be it. I hope they will write with sensitivity and I think I read somewhere that Mal Y. has done this well when writing for soaps in England. So, I hope he will do the same here. If people choose not to watch Messa scenes...so be it also. I just hope Mariah does not get hurt by Tessa yet again...Tessa seems to have some hidden "Agenda" going from what I can perceive so far. LOL Elba ;)

I would love to agree with you but there is no way I think that they will write this story any better than any of the other stories.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:18 am

Why did boring Tessa have to be the one. She should have left. Give Mariah another love interest. Tessa stole from her and would not give up Noah for her (Noah found out about the diary pages and told Tessa to move out even though oddly she was begging him to let her stay). I cannot stand Tessa ever since she showed up with that guitar.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:38 am

tweeterz wrote:

If people find it disgusting to watch does not mean homophobic. I don't like to watch any sex scenes, but especially homosexual scenes. I don't care what gays do in their bedrooms, but please don't show it to me. The other thing is I don't want Mariah to be gay. I want her with Kyle. Snowflake will be jealous.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:20 am

fightcrab wrote:
tweeterz wrote:

If people find it disgusting to watch does not mean homophobic. I don't like to watch any sex scenes, but especially homosexual scenes. I don't care what gays do in their bedrooms, but please don't show it to me. The other thing is I don't want Mariah to be gay. I want her with Kyle. Snowflake will be jealous.

We never see sex scenes. We see kissing and cuddling. Why should these girls not find love?

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:32 am

tweeterz wrote:
fightcrab wrote:
tweeterz wrote: What is so disgusting? That sounds homophobic.

We never see sex scenes. We see kissing and cuddling. Why should these girls not find love?

They should, but why should they be gay? Both of them dated men and I was happy about it. Make new people gays, but not Mariah. As I said I want her with Kyle. They both are snarky and interesting and funny. I don't care about Tessa.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Why would Summer ever be jealous of Mariah? Summer dumped Kyle for another man, so why would she care if he wants to date someone else? The conversation Mariah and Summer had the other day said it all. Summer can have any man she wants, while Mariah never has any luck with men. Those are Mariah's own words to Summer.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:46 am

fightcrab wrote:
tweeterz wrote:

They should, but why should they be gay? Both of them dated men and I was happy about it. Make new people gays, but not Mariah. As I said I want her with Kyle. They both are snarky and interesting and funny. I don't care about Tessa.

Why not? Lots of people come out later in life. Some women after years of having dysfunctional relationships with men turn to women and they are happy. Nothing wrong with that. I think it is time YR got with it. We need a real gay couple that do ALL the things straight couples do. And if you are uncomfortable with that then maybe tv isn't for you.

kayline12

Re: Messa Spoiler

Postby kayline12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:00 pm

It looks like MY has been given the green light for this storyline. Great news for Messa fans.

SadieM

Re: Messa Spoiler

Postby SadieM » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:44 pm

The gay storyline should have been with Mariah and someone else. Realistically Mariah would move moved on once Tessa chose Noah over her. And moved in with him. Then later she stole from Mariah. There are others out there for Mariah. I think Tessa is dreadful and a dud of a character. She should pack up the guitar and move on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”