Messa Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThePhenom

Messa Spoiler

Postby ThePhenom » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

The recap confirmed it. Messa is officially a couple. They mutually agreed that the movie was their first date. At long last they are finally together. It took a while but it was worth the wait. #TeamMessa.

kayline12

Re: Spoiler: YES! It's Official. Messa is a couple

Postby kayline12 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Usually I can't stand Mariah. But with Tessa is not a rude, obnoxious bully. She is softer and more vulnerable.

MY will do a great job writing for Messa.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Will they be like phylis and billy ...will they show them jumping each other in elevators on tables and have wild sex like lily and cane at work on a desk? ....I don't really like either gal so I will ff most of it...Mariahs too snarky, Tessa never liked either, jmo

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:14 pm

It looked like they were holding hands at the coffee shop in next week's spoiler video. So glad it's finally happening!

DavidaMBurns

Postby DavidaMBurns » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Disgusting. I won't be watching their scenes.

Blondie69

Postby Blondie69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 pm

They still haven't done the deed. Mariah thought things would work out with Kevin and with Devon until she slept with them. Mariah will never know until she actually sleeps with Tessa but I still don't trust Tessa.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Mariah should not have to sleep with Tessa to realize what a phony and opportunist Tessa is> Mariah now is turning into a doormat. I hope Tessa has someone on the side and Mariah finds out and wises up. i really can't stand Tessa.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 am

Oh Lawd hear mercy! :roll: Not this extreme suicidal pairing! Another "turn the channel moment!" :x

Elba

Postby Elba » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 am

Folks, this could become something interesting to follow as I, personally, am bored stiff with the silly plots lately... If the writers choose to add a gay couple at Y/R at this particular time...so be it. I hope they will write with sensitivity and I think I read somewhere that Mal Y. has done this well when writing for soaps in England. So, I hope he will do the same here. If people choose not to watch Messa scenes...so be it also. I just hope Mariah does not get hurt by Tessa yet again...Tessa seems to have some hidden "Agenda" going from what I can perceive so far. LOL Elba ;)

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:15 am

ThePhenom wrote:The recap confirmed it. Messa is officially a couple. They mutually agreed that the movie was their first date. At long last they are finally together. It took a while but it was worth the wait. #TeamMessa.

You remind me of another poster that posts here or used to. She loves Messa as much as you ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”