Gabi speculation

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130
Posts: 3550
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Gabi speculation

Postby Dkingz1130 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:58 pm

What if she changed the results and ends up stealing Abby’s baby?

User avatar
Trina_P
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby Trina_P » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Oh you can bet she is planning something big.

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2570
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:50 pm

I still think it's Stefan's!


User avatar
dazgonby
Posts: 1401
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby dazgonby » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:01 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:I still think it's Stefan's!


Well that would make Abby pregnant by all 3 brothers then! :oops:

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 3055
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 pm

That kid is Stefan's, and Gabi won't be stealing anyone's child. The fight is going to be between Chad, Stefan and Abby while Gabi stands back laughing at the stooges. I predict Gabi and Chad will have the baby quack Kayla claims she can't have. Chabby is breaking up and that writing is already on the wall. I believe Abby will go to Stefan all on her own.

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2570
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm

dazgonby wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:I still think it's Stefan's!


Well that would make Abby pregnant by all 3 brothers then! :oops:



Well she was not pregnant by EJ :lol: She wished ;)

User avatar
dazgonby
Posts: 1401
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby dazgonby » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:25 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
dazgonby wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:I still think it's Stefan's!


Well that would make Abby pregnant by all 3 brothers then! :oops:



Well she was not pregnant by EJ :lol: She wished ;)


Didn't Ej have their dr do an abortion on Abby and tell her that there was no baby? Hmmm..or was that just board talk?
Guess I am getting remembering messed up with what was on the boards back then. ;)

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2570
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:50 am

dazgonby wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:

Well she was not pregnant by EJ :lol: She wished ;)


Didn't Ej have their dr do an abortion on Abby and tell her that there was no baby? Hmmm..or was that just board talk?
Guess I am getting remembering messed up with what was on the boards back then. ;)



The fans wanted Abby to be pregnant by EJ, but it never went that way. The doctor said that she was not. But who knows. If James was staying, them yeah, we would have gotten, actually the first Horton baby thru a DiMera.

User avatar
dazgonby
Posts: 1401
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Gabi speculation

Postby dazgonby » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
dazgonby wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:

Well she was not pregnant by EJ :lol: She wished ;)


Didn't Ej have their dr do an abortion on Abby and tell her that there was no baby? Hmmm..or was that just board talk?
Guess I am getting remembering messed up with what was on the boards back then. ;)



The fans wanted Abby to be pregnant by EJ, but it never went that way. The doctor said that she was not. But who knows. If James was staying, them yeah, we would have gotten, actually the first Horton baby thru a DiMera.


Thanks...I did find the scene and it did say she was not but laid heavy on making a person think otherwise...who knows where that could have ended up ;)


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fightcrab and 1 guest

Back to Top