Really Jill?!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tweeterz

Re: Really Jill?!

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:39 am

Mamarose10 wrote:I can't believe it when I read someone post that they hope Jill's stay is a short one. Jess Walton is one of the hearts of this show. So much past history that I have enjoyed sharing, and I always see her as our connection to Mrs. C. Jill (as well as Jess) loved her dearly and when she is home in Genoa City, I feel like we have a little of Katherine still here. I think Jess Walton is a firecracker that lights up any scene she is in. Her wit, her spunk, her passion - she chews up the scenery and I love every minute of it. I cheered when I saw her ring that doorbell. I wish she would stay forever.

I used to love Jill but Mal's version is horrific and I hope the stay is very short.

eli10

Postby eli10 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 am

Blondie69 wrote:I am still a Jack and Jill fan. Everytime Peter and Jess are together I love them. I don't care if they are ever a couple I just want to see more of Jack and Jill!!!

I like them too

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Mamarose10 wrote:I can't believe it when I read someone post that they hope Jill's stay is a short one. Jess Walton is one of the hearts of this show. So much past history that I have enjoyed sharing, and I always see her as our connection to Mrs. C. Jill (as well as Jess) loved her dearly and when she is home in Genoa City, I feel like we have a little of Katherine still here. I think Jess Walton is a firecracker that lights up any scene she is in. Her wit, her spunk, her passion - she chews up the scenery and I love every minute of it. I cheered when I saw her ring that doorbell. I wish she would stay forever.

Same! I ♥ Jill too!

TheHussy

Postby TheHussy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:26 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
soapoperapimp wrote:
Blondie69 wrote:I am still a Jack and Jill fan. Everytime Peter and Jess are together I love them. I don't care if they are ever a couple I just want to see more of Jack and Jill!!!

me too

Jill needs to dump Colin, stick around, billy right now spiraling out of control. Jill needs to get him straight. .....also put billy ahead of Cane who she treats more of a son than billy.
I like her friendship and fights with jack.

You got your wish, Jill didn't see or speak to Cane, nor did she see her grandkids..And before anyone tells me they're not her grandkids, to her they are..Jill is into Billy 100%..The question is, now what's your problem?..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”