Really Jill?!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Really Jill?!

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:18 pm

As someone who found out who her real father was not so long ago, she’s being pretty unreasonable. Hope her stay is short term. Even my hubs who occasionally watches with me says “geez that woman is always ranting and raving about something”.

janetb

Re: Really Jill?!

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Lizzytish wrote:As someone who found out who her real father was not so long ago, she’s being pretty unreasonable. Hope her stay is short term. Even my hubs who occasionally watches with me says “geez that woman is always ranting and raving about something”.

I agree, Jill had no problem going after Lauren for her share of Fenmores. Jack has every right to know if Philip Chancellor is his biological father, what happens with CI is something different. I hope it's a short stay too.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 pm

JIll had no problem with her son giving DNA she just didn't want Phillip dug up. It wouldn't be unreasonable for Jack to wait 6 weeks.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Today Jill told Jack that Phillippe was the "love of her life'...ok, so where is her current husband and how would he feel about that?

Mamarose10

Postby Mamarose10 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:08 pm

I can't believe it when I read someone post that they hope Jill's stay is a short one. Jess Walton is one of the hearts of this show. So much past history that I have enjoyed sharing, and I always see her as our connection to Mrs. C. Jill (as well as Jess) loved her dearly and when she is home in Genoa City, I feel like we have a little of Katherine still here. I think Jess Walton is a firecracker that lights up any scene she is in. Her wit, her spunk, her passion - she chews up the scenery and I love every minute of it. I cheered when I saw her ring that doorbell. I wish she would stay forever.

DavidaMBurns

Postby DavidaMBurns » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Jill was in drama queen mode today to the point of nausea. Over the top even for her.

Blondie69

Postby Blondie69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 pm

I am still a Jack and Jill fan. Everytime Peter and Jess are together I love them. I don't care if they are ever a couple I just want to see more of Jack and Jill!!!

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Blondie69 wrote:I am still a Jack and Jill fan. Everytime Peter and Jess are together I love them. I don't care if they are ever a couple I just want to see more of Jack and Jill!!!

me too

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:43 am

soapoperapimp wrote:
Blondie69 wrote:I am still a Jack and Jill fan. Everytime Peter and Jess are together I love them. I don't care if they are ever a couple I just want to see more of Jack and Jill!!!

me too

Jill needs to dump Colin, stick around, billy right now spiraling out of control. Jill needs to get him straight. .....also put billy ahead of Cane who she treats more of a son than billy.
I like her friendship and fights with jack.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 am

Lizzytish wrote:As someone who found out who her real father was not so long ago, she’s being pretty unreasonable. Hope her stay is short term. Even my hubs who occasionally watches with me says “geez that woman is always ranting and raving about something”.

I can't even watch her. What a shrill, evil harpie. This writer does not have a clue how to write Jill or any other character.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”