9 more months of waffling

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Dkingz1130

9 more months of waffling

Postby Dkingz1130 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 am

Ugh you jean to tell me we have to watch 8 mil that’s of Liam wafffling!

dew drops

Re: 9 more months of waffling

Postby dew drops » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:10 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:Ugh you jean to tell me we have to watch 8 mil that’s of Liam wafffling!

or more because if he stays with steffy and he will if hope's baby is born and is healthy and happy it will start up again :!: the man has a plan this time to his waffling, trust him to finally find his brain and use it for waffling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:14 am

How many viewers will be left? I think Liam tangling two women is beyond insanity......the wesael is tap dancing ...

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 am

Even worst, 9 months of Hope being Needy and Whining! :cry:

STAR

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Star Steffy wrote:*

STAR

Oh gosh I don’t think I can take this! That’s why I’m doubting another birth. Can viewers really take another round of belly rubbing so soon? Liam running back and forth between his baby mamas? I for one can’t

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Valentine14 wrote:

STAR

Oh gosh I don’t think I can take this! That’s why I’m doubting another birth. Can viewers really take another round of belly rubbing so soon? Liam running back and forth between his baby mamas? I for one can’t

Yes, we can. After months of watching Steffy and Ridge stalking and browbeating Liam relentlessly, I'm ready to settle in to watch Hope and Brooke do the same. It's only fair. Liam helped make this baby and shouldn't be let off the hook for this round either.

Ironically, the only way to avoid it is if Liam decides to marry Hope. ;)

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

STAR

Steffy was only pregnant for seven months so maybe we'll catch a break. :D

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm

strangeland wrote:

STAR

Steffy was only pregnant for seven months so maybe we'll catch a break. :D

Hi Valentine14 and Strangeland! :D

Oh I hope we get a break too, I cannot take 2 pregnancies in a row, that would kill ratings also. Like Valentine14 said that's why this baby may not be delivered, the viewers will not be able to take it. We all know no one will watch Liam trying to make a choice. So Liam and Hope will kill the show.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am

Penny_G wrote:
Valentine14 wrote:

STAR

Yes, we can. After months of watching Steffy and Ridge stalking and browbeating Liam relentlessly, I'm ready to settle in to watch Hope and Brooke do the same. It's only fair. Liam helped make this baby and shouldn't be let off the hook for this round either.

no :lol: :lol: :lol: ridge and steffy will start up again and bill is already on the prowl but this time justin is sick to the stomach about it all :roll: :roll:

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 am

dew drops wrote:
Penny_G wrote:
Valentine14 wrote:Oh gosh I don’t think I can take this! That’s why I’m doubting another birth. Can viewers really take another round of belly rubbing so soon? Liam running back and forth between his baby mamas? I for one can’t

no :lol: :lol: :lol: ridge and steffy will start up again and bill is already on the prowl but this time justin is sick to the stomach about it all :roll: :roll:

Oh lawd!!! Four people nipping at his heels and bending his ear. Liam will be getting it in quadrophonic sound (aka surround sound) with Bill as the subwoofer, adding to Steffy's angst. :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”