Poor Mariah she will have her heart broken again by Tessa. Sigh.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blondie69

Re: Poor Mariah she will have her heart broken again by Tessa. Sigh.

Postby Blondie69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Whether male or female, you never know how you feel physically about someone until you actually are with them intimately, Mariah thought she was interested in Kevin and Devon also. I actually think Tessa is playing her.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Tessa is fake and so boring. It's time for her to leave. Kyle needs to stop encouraging a possible train wreck of a relationship

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 pm

SadieM wrote:Tessa is fake and so boring. It's time for her to leave. Kyle needs to stop encouraging a possible train wreck of a relationship

Way too late. He succeeded in getting them together.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:24 am

Judynacke wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
Cat Cece wrote:Seriously writers, why Tessa again? This storyline is gonna be the waste of time. :roll: :roll: :roll: why not send another woman for her? Tessa needs to be challenged and tested.

I want to see Mariah with Kyle! ❤ :D

I also want to see Mariah with Kyle. I loved their funny banter yesterday and, even though Kyle is trying to help her with Tessa, I hope Tessa goes away and Kyle shows Mariah what she really wants. I have come to like Kyle so much better than I did when he first came on the show.
Ought Mariah and Kyle cute when they are together? :)

Elba

Postby Elba » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:31 am

Wow! Not every relationship is focused on sex at the beginning or am I nuts? Be it straight or gay or bi or whatever.... I wish the ladies would have a romantic-like relationship that could lead to something more. But. Tessa seems to have some hidden "Agenda" and I hope Mariah will not get hurt again. Just saying. Elba

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:01 am

Cat Cece wrote:Seriously writers, why Tessa again? This storyline is gonna be the waste of time. :roll: :roll: :roll: why not send another woman for her? Tessa needs to be challenged and tested.

I think they are adorable.I do hate they took so long to get going with this story. But they are awfully cute.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 am

ThePhenom wrote:
SadieM wrote:Tessa is fake and so boring. It's time for her to leave. Kyle needs to stop encouraging a possible train wreck of a relationship

Way too late. He succeeded in getting them together.

Tessa will hurt Mariah again IMO> They are not "together" yet. I hope Tessa leaves town. This is a horrid plot with Boring Tessa.

emmanuella

Postby emmanuella » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:41 am

Who is calling Tessa. On Friday's show she was talking to someone about money? "Did you get the money?"

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:44 am

emmanuella wrote:Who is calling Tessa. On Friday's show she was talking to someone about money? "Did you get the money?"

Almost certainly her sister.

canada123

Postby canada123 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:40 am

Already there is Tessa receiving a call about getting some money, what is that all about? The secrets have already started and Messa is barely off the ground. Don't trust Tessa and I certainly don't like her. Maybe this is just the writer's way of showing Mariah that she is not into women as much as she thinks and it may lead her to the one she has the most chemistry with lately and that is Kyle. I am not seeing much chemistry between Kyle and Summer. And the only scene with Nate and Mariah left me hoping, but not getting more. But the chemistry between Kyle and Mariah is great. Love watching them interact, lots of sparks and there would not be a dull moment with these two. The part I don't understand is why Kyle is so hell bent on getting Mariah and Tessa together. Perhaps he feels he has to get Mariah see that Tessa and her do not belong together and that she really belongs with Kyle. You missed your chance Tessa and eat your heart out Summer.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”