Phick Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tweeterz

Re: Phick Spoiler

Postby tweeterz » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:Why would he turn to Phyllis she is the one who perpetrated the lie in the first place. That would just show that Nick is the same stupid loser he always and hasn't grown at all. I thought they were starting to mature him we shall see.

Let the name calling and bashing begin. :lol: :lol:

This thread is about Nick I am not bringing him into a thread just so I can bash him.[/quote]

Seems to me Nick is only a loser when he is loving on Sharon . :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

...and yet, here he is being called a "stupid" loser for even talking to Phyllis...nothing has happened and the bashing has already begun.[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAHAH

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:08 pm

nick and Phyllis ended in 2013. We haven’t seen him tryin to hook up with her in all these years.
Sharon was with Adam so nick went back to Phyllis.
Avery tried to get him to commit but left him at the altar
Sage never had his full heart, and Sharon was with Dylan. Nick was about to end it with Sage and then she was pregnant
Chelsea felt nick being pulled to Sharon
I watched all the episodes when he would be mad at Scott and Sharon being together infront of Chelsea

I’m going to watch the scenes and see what happens with Phyllis . Nick has told Phyllis he is marrying Sharon and is with her. Any attempt at pluck reuniting is a wasted effort, although I would love to see him running to Sharon if he did get with Phyllis just like in the past.
Funny no one remembers Phyllis going nuts when he would be with sharon. Phyllis new since Paris that he wasn’t in love with her.
I think the video game connection is played out.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 pm

tweeterz wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:Why would he turn to Phyllis she is the one who perpetrated the lie in the first place. That would just show that Nick is the same stupid loser he always and hasn't grown at all. I thought they were starting to mature him we shall see.

Let the name calling and bashing begin. :lol: :lol:

This thread is about Nick I am not bringing him into a thread just so I can bash him.

Seems to me Nick is only a loser when he is loving on Sharon . :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

...and yet, here he is being called a "stupid" loser for even talking to Phyllis...nothing has happened and the bashing has already begun.[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAHAH[/quote]

You are correct, the bashing has begun. I never believed Phyllis and nick had any connection. When they were together. Let’s see what plays out on screen .

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:04 am

bee242424 wrote:Maybe it’s time Sharon and Billy hang out together. They had a fling for a couple months and I clearly remember Sharon calling billy and telling him Phyllis knows and he said he didn’t care .
Also, remember when jack referred to Sharon as a tramp when billy had been hooking up with her?
Jack has no idea and Billy said not to call her that.
Let’s not forget the multiple times Nick chose Sharon over Phyllis. If they make this Phick video game moment into anything but Phyllis prpppinf then it will fail just like before.
As I said, I will watch and see what happens but I know where Sharon stands with Nick and Billy never really bashes her. LOLOLOL

I recall Phyllis inviting Nick to let lose and play video games with her, but Billy was in the apartment with them. The three of them were drinking and playing video games until Sharon showed up looking for Nick. This could be innocent, but I doubt it. Teehee :lol:

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 am

bee242424 wrote:
You are correct, the bashing has begun. I never believed Phyllis and nick had any connection. When they were together. Let’s see what plays out on screen .

I think Phick had the best chemistry on the show when MS was playing the part. I don't think Mal knows how to write for couples at all. None of them are interesting or written well . But if Phick gives Sharon one second of grief I am down for them to happen for a short time.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:44 am

Jimjan57 wrote:
bee242424 wrote:Maybe it’s time Sharon and Billy hang out together. They had a fling for a couple months and I clearly remember Sharon calling billy and telling him Phyllis knows and he said he didn’t care .
Also, remember when jack referred to Sharon as a tramp when billy had been hooking up with her?
Jack has no idea and Billy said not to call her that.
Let’s not forget the multiple times Nick chose Sharon over Phyllis. If they make this Phick video game moment into anything but Phyllis prpppinf then it will fail just like before.
As I said, I will watch and see what happens but I know where Sharon stands with Nick and Billy never really bashes her. LOLOLOL

I recall Phyllis inviting Nick to let lose and play video games with her, but Billy was in the apartment with them. The three of them were drinking and playing video games until Sharon showed up looking for Nick. This could be innocent, but I doubt it. Teehee :lol:

Men don't hang out with Sharon. They rescue her then bed her. Then dump her.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 am

phyllis is mad at billy, and sharon doesn't agree with what nick did, so we will see what happens. maybe they'll just cry in their beer/pizza or maybe something more will happen. Will phyllis tell nick jt's body is dead and buried in Chancellor park. I would think that phyllis would probably agree with what nick did to Victor, she hates him as much as nick does. :D

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:14 am

It's called friendship. I use to be a Phick fan and I don't want them back together ever. I don't see any Phyllis fans asking for a Phick reunion, none at all. The things that most Phyllis fans like most about her; are her intelligence and her feistiness. When she was with Nick, she lost both.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:19 am

kayline12 wrote:It's called friendship. I use to be a Phick fan and I don't want them back together ever. I don't see any Phyllis fans asking for a Phick reunion, none at all. The things that most Phyllis fans like most about her; are her intelligence and her feistiness. When she was with Nick, she lost both.

Agreed and unfortunately she has lost her intelligence and feistiness again, as soon as she hooked up with Billy....too bad!

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:37 am

Nick and Phyllis had a connection because that's the story that was written at the time. Just like Nick and Sage and Nick and Chelsea also loved each other. Right now, Sharon and Nick love each other. But if Adam came back to GC, Nick would have foot prints all over him because it was also written that Adam, NOT Nick, was the true love of Sharon's life.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”