Oh my Cam =D

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Rosesareblue

Re: Oh my Cam =D

Postby Rosesareblue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:06 am

soulofgh wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:
Same here , cam seems more complex and Oscar more of a good boy mamas boy and I think
Joss tends to like maybe bad boys and already we seen joss do some stealing I think cam may found out

Great observation! :D
And I hope Cam doesn't enable Joss with her new hobby of thieving. :?

lol i think cam may love joss so much he may take the fall for her and cover for her :D but lets see what happens wow havent been this excited for a teen storyline on GH in a while now if only they brought back emma...

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:43 am

Rosesareblue wrote:
soulofgh wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:
Same here , cam seems more complex and Oscar more of a good boy mamas boy and I think
Joss tends to like maybe bad boys and already we seen joss do some stealing I think cam may found out

lol i think cam may love joss so much he may take the fall for her and cover for her :D but lets see what happens wow havent been this excited for a teen storyline on GH in a while now if only they brought back emma...

Emma would give Joss a run :) ; I kind of see Cam as the new Franco/Finn, :D

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 pm

soulofgh wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:
soulofgh wrote:

Emma would give Joss a run :) ; I kind of see Cam as the new Franco/Finn, :D[/quote]

i hope so i love complex characters with a bit darkness but not all bad and definitely not all good because boring..lol
i really see Oscar becoming the new morgan he will have issues.

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:
i hope so i love complex characters with a bit darkness but not all bad and definitely not all good because boring..lol

I hope not the way of Morgan; but Oscar has the teen angst, moodiness down; he might need consoling by one of the GHr ladies when Joss dumps him. ;)

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:20 pm

soulofgh wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:

I hope not the way of Morgan; but Oscar has the teen angst, moodiness down; he might need consoling by one of the GHr ladies when Joss dumps him. ;)

I think that you are right.

Cam has the HOTS for Joss. Cam is older than Joss. Oscar better watch out. Oscar’s time on GH May be limited.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 am

Chococat1492 wrote:
soulofgh wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:

Cam has the HOTS for Joss. Cam is older than Joss. Oscar better watch out. Oscar’s time on GH May be limited.

i have a sad feeling about oscar they may go with a stone /robin similar storyline if Oscar leaves the show, but with a different disease , kim is always over protective of her son and Drew just find out he has one and loves his son usually writers mess that up and oscar is a good hearted boy i dont know why but all three may end up good friends but with one of them having a dramatic end?

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:
i have a sad feeling about oscar they may go with a stone /robin similar storyline if Oscar leaves the show, but with a different disease , kim is always over protective of her son and Drew just find out he has one and loves his son usually writers mess that up and oscar is a good hearted boy i dont know why but all three may end up good friends but with one of them having a dramatic end?

Maybe Oscar has Huntington's? And we find out he's related to Faison as well. Kim's Peter's twin? Making him a cousin to baby James.

Although I'm not sure Faison really had it and that's why his offspring all tested negative. But still, he could. Even if he comes back to the show, as is being hinted, he could carry on for awhile with the disease, or create some mind-mapping protocol to use on himself. Anything's possible with that guy.

And Oscar, learning he has the disease, knows he can't have a family and sets off to explore the world while he still can?

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:i have a sad feeling about oscar they may go with a stone /robin similar storyline if Oscar leaves the show, but with a different disease , kim is always over protective of her son and Drew just find out he has one and loves his son usually writers mess that up and oscar is a good hearted boy i dont know why but all three may end up good friends but with one of them having a dramatic end?

Oscar does seem sickly. :? :x

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:

Oscar is moving up, interning at Drew's company; maybe he will meet another intern. ;) :D

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

centrd wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:

Maybe Oscar has Huntington's? And we find out he's related to Faison as well. Kim's Peter's twin? Making him a cousin to baby James.

Although I'm not sure Faison really had it and that's why his offspring all tested negative. But still, he could. Even if he comes back to the show, as is being hinted, he could carry on for awhile with the disease, or create some mind-mapping protocol to use on himself. Anything's possible with that guy.

And Oscar, learning he has the disease, knows he can't have a family and sets off to explore the world while he still can?

oh wow that is so good and something i can see happening , oscar seems like a sensitive boy/person to me and i think they may be giving him a storyline like that and kim/peter and oscar actually have similar features they all look alike a bit :) they could be related :)

Return to “General Hospital”