Gabi and her revenge

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
jay2186

Re: Gabi and her revenge

Postby jay2186 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 pm

YandR and Days wrote:She constantly talks about spending time with Thomas and the activities they do together. She always sees him because they live under the same roof. Gabi isn't living with Ari - she lives with Rafe, but left Ari her with Sonny after promising to never leave her again. She has time to yell at Stefan, steal his toothbrush, and complain to multiple people, but she can't spend more than five minutes with Ari. Before she went to prison, she was staying with Eli every night, while Sonny, Will, John/Marlena and Lucas were looking after Ari. She let Ari become attached to JJ, Chad and Eli and had them playing daddy to her, and all three disappeared from her life.

I know, today she was telling Kayla she needed to leave to go back to Ari and "home" and I wondered if she was calling the mansion home? Even if she goes to see Ari, she'll get her feelings hurt by Ari rejecting her and jet out of there again. :roll: For someone that was SO desperate to get home to Ari, she's spent what, 5 minutes with her? :roll:[/quote]
No one on Days are great parents so coming down Only on Gabi makes you sound just as bad as the Baby bashers.[/quote]

Are there Baby Bashers on this board? :? And yes, everyone is always bashing "Abby's" parenting skills but I didn't see her leave DiMansion every 5 minutes when she returned home to Thomas.[/quote]
I use my phone and it auto corrected Abby to baby :roll:

CloisFan

Postby CloisFan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Nobody is bashing on Abby's skills...but I have not seen her hold her kid.

Just before she went away to therapy, there was a scene at the Kiriakis mansion with Abby, Chad and Justin, and Abby had Thomas sitting with her

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 am

They've shown Abby, Thomas and Chad interacting, some just have selective memory, I think.

CloisFan

Postby CloisFan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 am

YandR and Days wrote:They've shown Abby, Thomas and Chad interacting, some just have selective memory, I think.

We barely see any of the kids on this show. Tate was basically invisible until this Theresa/Brady/Eve mess took off. Ari is barely on unless Will/Sonny need to bond or Gabi is in trouble. I wish Thomas was on more - he was played by twin girls for the first couple of years and they had to recast because they were getting too big to pass off as a boy. Then they got that little boy who was seen a few weeks ago before Abby went away, but I think he's been recast again - with a cute little boy who looks like a perfect mix of Billy and Marci - the same fair hair as Marci and the same intense blue eyes that Billy has. His name is Asher Morrisette. They also cast a newborn baby girl, who started filming the same week Marci wrapped.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”