Will Hope & Steffy team up to destroy Sally?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
candycpw

Re: Will Hope & Steffy team up to destroy Sally?

Postby candycpw » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:05 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
candycpw wrote:I hope Steffy would never lower herself to team up with that snake!

Me too. I hope that Steffy teams up with Sally to destroy Hope.

Somebody has to knock that lying scheming twit off of her high horse! She is getting worse by the day!

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:09 pm

ctigg wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
candycpw wrote:I hope Steffy would never lower herself to team up with that snake!

No matter how much anybody hates the Logans, don't think it will happen, Hope's part of the family, Sally isn't. Not yet anyway.

At this point in time I really don't think Steffy cares that Hope is part of the family. Not after everything that Hope has done to Steffy! I would love it if Sally and Steffy teamed up.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Yeah, Hope is Brooke and Deacon's daughter. So really not part of Steffy's family. A step sister at best, but most of Brooke and Ridge's marriages were not valid, so growing up they weren't actually related. Nick was the one who wanted to adopt Hope since he and Brooke were together then. Hope spent time with her dad and half-brother, Little D, when she was younger. I'd like to see Little D come back although he would be much older than Hope.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:41 pm

candycpw wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:

Somebody has to knock that lying scheming twit off of her high horse! She is getting worse by the day!

Tell me about it. I despise her. I can't stand to look at her face or hear her voice.

Bootlegger

Postby Bootlegger » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:56 am

Hell no, they better not, they need to team up and bury the Hopeless. I can't stand that manipulative skank. She promised she'd let him decide then there she is once again hating to bring it up as she continues to rub wishy washy Liams nose in a one time transgression. Someone needs to truly bury the Hopeless as in DEAD, just not Sally or Steffy. Make it Pam have her catch the Hopeless ugly little skank pressuring wishy washy Liam. Oh and while I'm still puking in my mouth over the Hopeless, get rid of the damn interns, have Zoey go bonkers and get rid of gag worthy Emma.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:They both share a dislike towards her!

well they may have to :!: why because sally been sack by thorne and katie and now wyatt is working for daddy again so it won't be long before wyatt is bankrolling spectra if that happens then i am right about miss sally the happy hooker :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”