Projects in the work.. what would u do

Plain-N-Simple

Projects in the work.. what would u do

Postby Plain-N-Simple » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello all, Im working on a project for OlTl and I was just wondering if u guys could have it ur way what stories
Would you have like to see happened in the reboot and/or what stories would you like to see if it was at all possible. Chime in and let me know Im interesting in seing if we are all in the same mind set about the show in a way. Keep in mind Im already working on projects and have completed a few already FYI that way ppl wont think Im biting off them.
Lol. Happy posting

TXproud

Re: Projects in the work.. what would u do

Postby TXproud » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:02 am

Questions.....exactly WHO is doing the reboot?, Who are the sponsors and backers? And, where exactly will this reboot appear???? Just asking since you chose to make this post.

Plain-N-Simple

Re: Projects in the work.. what would u do

Postby Plain-N-Simple » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:59 pm

TXproud wrote:Questions.....exactly WHO is doing the reboot?, Who are the sponsors and backers? And, where exactly will this reboot appear???? Just asking since you chose to make this post.

my DEEPEST apology. There is a big misunderstanding of this post and is mostly due to my wording of the post. I think the way I worded this post made it seem as if I was working on a reboot which is NOT the case.

What I was asking was in the reboot version of OLTL what stories would you have like to have see that they didn't do and/or what direction do you think the show should have gone in with the reboot. That was my actual post. I just didn't word it correctly and for that I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

Return to “One Life To Live”