New respect for Nick Newman

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
drewxjacobs

New respect for Nick Newman

Postby drewxjacobs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 pm

As horrendous as this custody story line is, I was thrilled to see this side of Nick. I loved it when Nick put Victor on notice & I hope he is a force to be reckoned with. He has crushed Nick with his latest stunt and I believe Nick is going to come at Victor with everything he's got. I think Nick loves Christian so much, he will do ANYTHING to keep Victor from keeping custody of Christian. Victor's kind of love is stifling & no way does he want his father ruining that child's life. The old man needs to take a seat.

janetb

Re: New respect for Nick Newman

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:35 am

drewxjacobs wrote:As horrendous as this custody story line is, I was thrilled to see this side of Nick. I loved it when Nick put Victor on notice & I hope he is a force to be reckoned with. He has crushed Nick with his latest stunt and I believe Nick is going to come at Victor with everything he's got. I think Nick loves Christian so much, he will do ANYTHING to keep Victor from keeping custody of Christian. Victor's kind of love is stifling & no way does he want his father ruining that child's life. The old man needs to take a seat.

ITA with everything you say, but Nick will go crawling back to Victor as he always does. As long as the theme of the Y&R is Victor must win, nothing will change.

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 am

Me too!! I keep watching it over and over-I loved the scene Nick put on today and like Sharon I think Victor has FINALLY MET HIS MATCH!

GO NICK!!!!

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 am

janetb wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:As horrendous as this custody story line is, I was thrilled to see this side of Nick. I loved it when Nick put Victor on notice & I hope he is a force to be reckoned with. He has crushed Nick with his latest stunt and I believe Nick is going to come at Victor with everything he's got. I think Nick loves Christian so much, he will do ANYTHING to keep Victor from keeping custody of Christian. Victor's kind of love is stifling & no way does he want his father ruining that child's life. The old man needs to take a seat.

ITA with everything you say, but Nick will go crawling back to Victor as he always does. As long as the theme of the Y&R is Victor must win, nothing will change.

I'm hoping that can change. It isn't good soapy drama when one always knows the outcome of any situation Victor is involved in. Nick seemed to have a fire in his belly that he hasn't had before. How I hope he fights fire with fire and never ever goes crawling back. Victor is a snake and Nick was sorry he kept vigil at his bedside, praying for his recovery. Victor will never change and Nick, I think knows it now. What he can't control he wants to annihilate, even if it's his own children.

I have never loathed a character more than Victor Newman.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 am

janetb wrote:

I think it is time for a change. A "sea change" as people with salt water in their veins say.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”