"You're in good hands"

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Iluvdogz

"You're in good hands"

Postby Iluvdogz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Ok...I'm ready for the backlash....but I for one think that RSW who plays Ben is so stinking handsome that I am willing to accept Marlena's load of crap diagnosis that he is ready to be a member of society and welcome him back to Salem with open arms lol lol. This actor is phenomenal and he captivates my attention any time he is on screen. There...I said it...let the berating begin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lurker girl

Re: "You're in good hands"

Postby lurker girl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Iluvdogz wrote:Ok...I'm ready for the backlash....but I for one think that RSW who plays Ben is so stinking handsome that I am willing to accept Marlena's load of crap diagnosis that he is ready to be a member of society and welcome him back to Salem with open arms lol lol. This actor is phenomenal and he captivates my attention any time he is on screen. There...I said it...let the berating begin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No berating from me. I'm not sure I'd call him "stinking handsome," but he's good-looking and most of all, a really good actor. He is compelling. True, he's a killer and that should be a huge turn-off, LOL, but he had such a violent childhood and such a rage in him that I just want him redeemed. Many posters here love Xander, and he's a killer and a torturer, but somehow he gains no sympathy from me. And his looks do nothing for me at all. But everyone has a perfect right to their own opinion.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:09 am

He gives me the creeps, guess he's a good character to hate. :mrgreen:

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:51 am

Ben is still boring to me.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:57 pm

No Ciara, you are not in good hands! :mrgreen:

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:09 pm

They will be a couple. Ciara will fall for him.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”