Hollywood Highlight spoilers for June 18-22

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Hollywood Highlight spoilers for June 18-22

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:41 pm

IMOW - Day by Day

Monday, June 18
Wyatt and Sally run into each other bond over their similar situations after Sally rants about Bill
Maya is not happy with Emma's last name when she finds out its Barber while Emma continues to impress Hope with more dancing

Tuesday, June 19
Maya fires Emma Justin arrives to stick up for Emma and Hope puts Maya in her place.
Wyatt convinces Sally to stay in LA and not give up on her dreams.

Wednesday, June 20

STEAM plan their next steps
Brooke tells Ridge she is still unhappy following the breakup of LOPE

Thursday, June 21
Julius and Maya quiz Xander about Emma and they find out he is lying to the Forresters
Bill tries another move to break up STEAM

Friday, June 22
Taylor surprises Steffy with a visit sharing her worst fears to her daughter.
Hope tells Liam she wants him to return to work at Forrester Creations

Barbyboo

Re: Hollywood Highlight spoilers for June 18-22

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 pm

The last line proves Hopes a ditz she wants Liam back at Forrester...the gals almost insane..what a dope.....Emma dancing why not intern at a dance studio....come on dancing thing is corny I mean really corny....

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Hi Barby

Yes I thought that too. Seriously, she did so well today telling him she cant work with him and keeps that resolve for a week??????? GMAB :roll: :roll:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 pm

tiga wrote:Hi Barby

Yes I thought that too. Seriously, she did so well today telling him she cant work with him and keeps that resolve for a week??????? GMAB :roll: :roll:

Right?! I gave her a lot of credit for breaking up with Liam and for telling him she can’t work with him, now a week later she wants him to go back to work. I swear the writers need to give these characters some consistency. I usually wait until I see what happens before judging , but I cannot think of any legitimate reason for Hope and Liam to work together. I swear Hope and Steffy are the biggest dingbats :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm

he must have irreplaceable talent for scarf placement Lynn.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 am

Sorry Hope, but your a nutcase! :lol: Im thinking in reel times it's only 2 days after she just booted Liam out. I don't remember anything being different now to ask him to come back.
Just proves the point that Hope was simply being passive aggressive this whole time.

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am

im laughing at Maya thinking she is the CEO :lol: :lol: :lol:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:01 am

so many refuse to see, i knew those visits to steffy's home wasn't about closure and any of that other bs. saw through the game playing all along.

hope liam does go back to hftf, so steffy can let him go and he and his true love can have their happily, ever after so when steffy decides she wants to move on with whomever, neither of any of the triumvirate of hypocrites hope, liam, and brooke can say a d thing about it.

personally, i'd love to see steffy just jet off to the stephanie and spend a platonic week with her, bill, and the baby while everyone else at fc has a cow, especially liam. Steffy comes back and just goes to work without saying a word about what did or didn't occur during said week. bill returns and rehires wyatt because steffy tells him he needs to reunite his family and wyatt overhears bill telling justin that nothing happened with steffy on the trip. wyatt goes to fc to thank steffy for bridging the gap between him and his dad and then asks her why is she letting everyone think the worse and she tells him because she's done with the back and forth and stability is what she wants most for kelly and now she has it, hope overheard and doesn't tell liam squat.

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 am

hmmm not sure, i think Hope did want closure but her heart wont allow it

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:17 am

tiga wrote:IMOW - Day by Day

Monday, June 18
Wyatt and Sally run into each other bond over their similar situations after Sally rants about Bill
Maya is not happy with Emma's last name when she finds out its Barber while Emma continues to impress Hope with more dancing

Tuesday, June 19
Maya fires Emma Justin arrives to stick up for Emma and Hope puts Maya in her place.
Wyatt convinces Sally to stay in LA and not give up on her dreams.

Wednesday, June 20

STEAM plan their next steps
Brooke tells Ridge she is still unhappy following the breakup of LOPE

Thursday, June 21
Julius and Maya quiz Xander about Emma and they find out he is lying to the Forresters
Bill tries another move to break up STEAM

Friday, June 22
Taylor surprises Steffy with a visit sharing her worst fears to her daughter.
Hope tells Liam she wants him to return to work at Forrester Creations

Liam going back to work at FC will lead to nothing but trouble

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”