Josh Morrow today.......Wow!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Teachone

Josh Morrow today.......Wow!

Postby Teachone » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 pm

What can I say.....Josh Morrow hit it out of the park. The lashing he gave Ole Vic in the athletic club was great. Something I have been waiting for. I just wanted to hear him say...."I am my father's son so you will soon find out." So touching when Nick said good by to Christian. You could tell JM is a dad. I am sure the writers will never let Vic get what is coming to him, but after this SL it is time. Come on, writers, give the fans what we want. Vic needs to get what is coming to him. JM, fine acting!

formersoapfan

Re: Josh Morrow today.......Wow!

Postby formersoapfan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm

I second that - JM was outstanding & if I could have reached through the screen & leveled Victor I would have. I am so sick of his smugness & constant winning. I hope Nick takes him down.

troycody

Postby troycody » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:44 pm

I agree, I was actually in tears, JM played the victim to the tee. and as for Victor saying I am sorry this is how its has to be, was just sad. I am looking forward to see how Nick is going to come after Victor and take his precious company his pride and everything else away from him.

Happycrab628

Postby Happycrab628 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Teachone wrote:What can I say.....Josh Morrow hit it out of the park. The lashing he gave Ole Vic in the athletic club was great. Something I have been waiting for. I just wanted to hear him say...."I am my father's son so you will soon find out." So touching when Nick said good by to Christian. You could tell JM is a dad. I am sure the writers will never let Vic get what is coming to him, but after this SL it is time. Come on, writers, give the fans what we want. Vic needs to get what is coming to him. JM, fine acting!

ITA!! JM's performance today was outstanding!! Gave me goosebumps!! I love these character's and I hate to see them always at odds with each other!! Writer's please resolve this storyline very quickly!!!!!

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:56 pm

Teachone wrote:What can I say.....Josh Morrow hit it out of the park. The lashing he gave Ole Vic in the athletic club was great. Something I have been waiting for. I just wanted to hear him say...."I am my father's son so you will soon find out." So touching when Nick said good by to Christian. You could tell JM is a dad. I am sure the writers will never let Vic get what is coming to him, but after this SL it is time. Come on, writers, give the fans what we want. Vic needs to get what is coming to him. JM, fine acting!

I wholeheartedly agree. Nick has not been one of my favorite characters but he could easily become one by being the one that can actually beat Victor at his own game.

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:34 am

I didn't know he had it in him-- today I fell in love with Nick-!! I will be pulling for him to get the best of Vic-I was crying too and hoping the old coot would
have a heart attack, the kind that you actually never survive, and that it happened just as he was leaving Nicks- Vic falls to the ground holding his chest, gasping and Nick steps over his sorry ass, after he falls, to go and retrieve his son, from Vis help-Sharon reaches for the phone and Nick says, wait, lets make sure he is no longer breathing BEFORE we call for help!!!

I want Victor DEAD :twisted:

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 am

mayre wrote:I didn't know he had it in him-- today I fell in love with Nick-!! I will be pulling for him to get the best of Vic-I was crying too and hoping the old coot would
have a heart attack, the kind that you actually never survive, and that it happened just as he was leaving Nicks- Vic falls to the ground holding his chest, gasping and Nick steps over his sorry ass, after he falls, to go and retrieve his son, from Vis help-Sharon reaches for the phone and Nick says, wait, lets make sure he is no longer breathing BEFORE we call for help!!!

Me, too! I was so hoping he would fall over in a dead heap. He's a horrible man!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:26 am

mayre wrote:I didn't know he had it in him-- today I fell in love with Nick-!! I will be pulling for him to get the best of Vic-I was crying too and hoping the old coot would

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:27 am

I never thought I would be rooting for the death & destruction of a soap character but I am there!

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 am

JM was AWESOME! :P

I was in tears the whole time Victor came to take Nicks son away!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”