Zander's mom- not a spoiler but speculation

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
KarolConn

Zander's mom- not a spoiler but speculation

Postby KarolConn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Viviennme said his mom Mazie was lovely.
Any chance this could be Macy Alexander???

Lynn1216

Re: Zander's mom- not a spoiler but speculation

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 pm

KarolConn wrote:Viviennme said his mom Mazie was lovely.

Wow his name is Alexander and his mom’s name was Mazie? That sure is close to Macy Alexander . If he is Macy’s son that sure would be interesting.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:15 pm

also it is the name of the actor who played clarke daughter :!: they have named a child after one actress and characters after the others . if we are lucky she is a cousin on macy father side :!: but if macy had a twin i would have liked to seen a much better plan for her. part of the spectra family and an open secrect among the different families involved 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Summer scripts are useless...I don't even know why these people are on...we got a lot of fillers ...this summer story line is boreing as r.j and coco...I ff most of this stupid stuff...and today viv and Julius came to yap..I told you that's all they do ..boreing...lets get to the main characters bring on quinn she's been wallpaper make her little naughtie she does naughtie so well.....interns running around zzzzzzz

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:

Wow his name is Alexander and his mom’s name was Mazie? That sure is close to Macy Alexander . If he is Macy’s son that sure would be interesting.

It would also be good if they could twist him into being Thorn son. Kaite did bring up the fact that Thorn would be a good father. It could start a new sideline war, with him involved with Justin niece. We know he is keeping a secret. Who knows?

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 am

Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

It would also be good if they could twist him into being Thorn son. Kaite did bring up the fact that Thorn would be a good father. It could start a new sideline war, with him involved with Justin niece. We know he is keeping a secret. Who knows?

That could definitely be interesting, I hate that Thorne lost his only child .

KarolConn

Postby KarolConn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 am

I'm guessing Macy is alive. They abruptly dropped the Katie/Wyatt pairing and immediately Thorne is kissing her. They have to give this new Thorne a story other than being a backdrop. I can already see him and Katie getting married and Macy showing up at their wedding.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 am

Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

Was Macy Alexander the name of Thorne's wife? What I remember about Macy was that she was a white caucasian and Thorne is a white caucasian? What are the odds of two white caucasions having a dark skinned child?

I vaugely remember that Macy was once thought to be dead but she was alive. Was she suppose to have died or did she ridge off into the sunset?

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:26 am

Wow his name is Alexander and his mom’s name was Mazie? That sure is close to Macy Alexander . If he is Macy’s son that sure would be interesting.[/quote]

It would also be good if they could twist him into being Thorn son. Kaite did bring up the fact that Thorn would be a good father. It could start a new sideline war, with him involved with Justin niece. We know he is keeping a secret. Who knows?[/quote]

Was Macy Alexander the name of Thorne's wife? What I remember about Macy was that she was a white caucasian and Thorne is a white caucasian? What are the odds of two white caucasions having a dark skinned child?

I vaugely remember that Macy was once thought to be dead but she was alive. Was she suppose to have died or did she ridge off into the sunset?[/quote]

I was not talking the Macy connection, I went off course and just thought about Thorne without Macy. I was thinking about some other woman somewhere.

kandunnbaby

Postby kandunnbaby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

Barbyboo wrote:Summer scripts are useless...I don't even know why these people are on...we got a lot of fillers ...this summer story line is boreing as r.j and coco...I ff most of this stupid stuff...and today viv and Julius came to yap..I told you that's all they do ..boreing...lets get to the main characters bring on quinn she's been wallpaper make her little naughtie she does naughtie so well.....interns running around zzzzzzz

RJ and Coco, Zende and Nicole, where are they now?
Xander and Emma will have the same fate.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”