Quinn rumor discussion

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Quinn rumor discussion

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Rumors have it that Quinn starts meddling in Wyatt's love lief again when she finds out Sally and Wyatt could be involved. That is so old hat for Quinn. I am guessing she will encourage Wyatt to go after Hope. Again, old hat.

Thing is, what makes Hope better than Sally??????? IMO ...NOTHING :x

sj-granny

Re: Quinn rumor discussion

Postby sj-granny » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Nothing is right but Hope does come from money even if mama got it on her back. I only hope that Quinn does not want Wyatt with Hope again. Lets give Wyatt and Sally a try she just might be it.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 pm

tiga wrote:Rumors have it that Quinn starts meddling in Wyatt's love lief again when she finds out Sally and Wyatt could be involved. That is so old hat for Quinn. I am guessing she will encourage Wyatt to go after Hope. Again, old hat.

Ill wait till i actually see why Quinn is involved again. She needs to let it go regardless.
More interested in hearing what Eric has to say.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:20 pm

That is true. Quinn will really meddle in Wyatt's love life.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 pm

quinn never liked hope, she accepted her because it was what wyatt wanted. quinn saw hope as weak as well.

if i were quinn, i'd question if sally was interested in my son, or was she just a gold digger on the prowl.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 pm

billsgal wrote:quinn never liked hope, she accepted her because it was what wyatt wanted. quinn saw hope as weak as well.

if i were quinn, i'd question if sally was interested in my son, or was she just a gold digger on the prowl.

good points but didnt Bill disinherit both his sons?

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

tiga wrote:Rumors have it that Quinn starts meddling in Wyatt's love lief again when she finds out Sally and Wyatt could be involved. That is so old hat for Quinn. I am guessing she will encourage Wyatt to go after Hope. Again, old hat.

money, money and getting one up on liam.................................................remember this is a woman who kill an old friend to get his diamond for her son :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: young witch is back, go sheila :D :D :D

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:03 pm

billsgal wrote:quinn never liked hope, she accepted her because it was what wyatt wanted. quinn saw hope as weak as well.

Wyatt is my absolute favorite but he has no gold :lol: He is no longer a Spencer heir and he has no job.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 pm

But Quinn will have some cash cos she is married to the grand daddy of all Forresters :lol: :lol:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 am

Lynn1216 wrote:

Wyatt is my absolute favorite but he has no gold :lol: He is no longer a Spencer heir and he has no job.

please, wyatt is a spencer, bill will relent. bill blubbers but bill didn't sign those papers before he got shot and we still don't know if he signed them now. if the paragon of virtue hope is as sweet as everyone thinks then wyatt still owns that $100 million dollar diamond, so nope wyatt isn't in the poor house by any means. Wyatt hasn't been shown in a ratty motel or at eric's so he's most likely still at the beach house.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”