Liam is just a jackass

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Re: Liam is just a jackass

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 pm

i think if he could he would move Hope in and share himself around - see the look on his face when Hope was leaving?

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 am

Lynn1216 wrote:LIam is a loser. He has to be talked into going to all of Kelly's appointments , he did nothing to prepare for Kelly's arrival , and when he finally does go and get things for her he makes sure to go check on his ex. :roll: Hope already broke up with him, there was no need for him to go see here again. They had their closure, all that was left to do was for Steffy and Hope to have theirs. Liam just couldn't stay away he had to play the hero , check on Hope and make sure she was miserable without him.

I agree. Liam is doing what Liam always has done. It actually is happening a lot faster than I thought. Pretty soon, we will see more of Liam fantasizing about Hope. Then, when Hope starts dating another guy, (hopefully Wyatt), here we go again. The Wyatt/Hope/Liam triangle. Because, Bill is Kelly's father. That's going to be very interesting.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:22 am

dew drops wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Yeah.... I picked up on that as well - he's a schmuck.

I will say, at least he went to Brook's to see baby hopey - it was more appropriate to have the "closure" talk there then at Steffy's :roll:

At least steffy wasn't eavesdropping the way insecure hopey would have

Brook "if things were different " or whatever B.S. she was feeding Liam

Liam is NOT being transparent - I'm chanting hence for "Kick Him to the Curb"!

well this it a soap she might be but liam got off easy again today, first with brooke then with hope. tho she did give him the looks could kill look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wish he leave her alone for now but no he can't stay away :roll: :roll: :roll:

Are you referring to Hope giving the looks could kill?

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 am

Oh yes he had to go check up on Hope because she must be suicidal without him. What a pompous as he is.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:52 am

bnb fan wrote:
dew drops wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Yeah.... I picked up on that as well - he's a schmuck.

I will say, at least he went to Brook's to see baby hopey - it was more appropriate to have the "closure" talk there then at Steffy's :roll:

At least steffy wasn't eavesdropping the way insecure hopey would have

Brook "if things were different " or whatever B.S. she was feeding Liam

Liam is NOT being transparent - I'm chanting hence for "Kick Him to the Curb"!

well this it a soap she might be but liam got off easy again today, first with brooke then with hope. tho she did give him the looks could kill look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wish he leave her alone for now but no he can't stay away :roll: :roll: :roll:

yes :D :D :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am

Lynn1216 wrote:LIam is a loser. He has to be talked into going to all of Kelly's appointments , he did nothing to prepare for Kelly's arrival , and when he finally does go and get things for her he makes sure to go check on his ex. :roll: Hope already broke up with him, there was no need for him to go see here again. They had their closure, all that was left to do was for Steffy and Hope to have theirs. Liam just couldn't stay away he had to play the hero , check on Hope and make sure she was miserable without him.

EXACTLY liam knows what he is doing when I broke it off with someone that was it when you go back you are leavingthe door open just in case things dont work out with steffy he knows what he is doing just watch once the excitement of being a father wears off he will wondering what if with hope I feel sorry for steffy she WILL GET HURT ONCE AGAIN bill tried to warn her

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:56 am

naturewoman wrote:

I agree. Liam is doing what Liam always has done. It actually is happening a lot faster than I thought. Pretty soon, we will see more of Liam fantasizing about Hope. Then, when Hope starts dating another guy, (hopefully Wyatt), here we go again. The Wyatt/Hope/Liam triangle. Because, Bill is Kelly's father. That's going to be very interesting.

Yep you nailed it

kijones68

Postby kijones68 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:02 am

Lynn1216 wrote: Liam just couldn't stay away he had to play the hero , check on Hope and make sure she was miserable without him.

You may be on to something. He enjoys having two women fighting over him just as Ridge did... He thinks that as long as Hope is miserable, he can string her along and have her waiting for him. He will never let Hope go, just as Ridge has never let Brooke and Taylor go..

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 am

dew drops wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
dew drops wrote:well this it a soap she might be but liam got off easy again today, first with brooke then with hope. tho she did give him the looks could kill look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes :D :D :D

I think if Hope's the one in Steffly living room where Liam lives, it's Hope who should leave Liam alone. - let's get real here - Liam rarely seeks Hope out - he was doing the closure thing for whatever reason I thought they did it - but if both were seeking it out apparently it had to be done. Only difference is, that closure at Brook's is appropriate - and fine so what Liam was running errands and that was on his 'to do' list to finish off for the day - i don't see anything wrong with that. But I do see Hope totally out of line . Bringing that baggage into Steffy's home is truly desperate....makes Hope highlight her patheticness even more - I don't think those were if looks could kill - i think those were the looks of an obsessed stalker.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”