Dominic Zamprogna confirms GH exit

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
dimplesrgold

Re: Dominic Zamprogna confirms GH exit

Postby dimplesrgold » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:37 am

I certainly hope they do not kill the character off. I can't bear the thought of another funeral, another child of Sonny's meeting his maker at the same time he is going thru Mike's Alzheimer's and Carly's institutionalization, not to mention the devastation to Olivia... :cry: It would be just too much for me to witness.

However, I don't see how else he would leave the show unless he & Lulu move away.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:31 am

dimplesrgold wrote:I certainly hope they do not kill the character off. I can't bear the thought of another funeral, another child of Sonny's meeting his maker at the same time he is going thru Mike's Alzheimer's and Carly's institutionalization, not to mention the devastation to Olivia... :cry: It would be just too much for me to witness.

However, I don't see how else he would leave the show unless he & Lulu move away.

I would not miss Lulu at all, but I will miss him. Olivia is going to have a kitten!

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:52 am

qbee wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My reaction, too! Always liked Dominic. Sorry to see him go but I wish him the best! I hope they don't recast Dante; for the most part, I hate recasts even though I know it's part for the course in soaps.

:shock: :o :(

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 am

Tiki Girl wrote:
alissain wrote:Yes...please re-cast..no divorce or killing him off.

Maybe he'll take Lulu with him. (We can hope)

Yes please take Lulu with you, have mercy, she needs to be the one to disappear.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 am

Mauimama, agree 100 percent...karma! Yes, I will miss Dante! Without his common sense, LuLu will spin out of control.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:37 am

I liked him early on before he hooked up with lulu after that he became lulus dog following orders
I predict if they don't find a recast for Dante lulu will be following his exit soon ,she really doesn't have any ties left on GH and Spencer's are not that hot as they used to , it would be great if they write them off together to a start a new life somewhere else if not
They will separate them for a while after a big fight
with Dante taking off and coming back with a new face :D

QuietRhythm

Postby QuietRhythm » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:22 am

Even if they recast, I don't think anyone could fill Dom's shoes. Sad to see him go, excited to see what's next for him. Please take Lulu with you. I guess after his exit I'll be rewatching Battlestar Galactica since he's in that.

I wonder if they will somehow tie Valentine into the exit story, assuming the story is they left port Charles kinda thing. Valentine gets arrested, Lulu takes Charlotte and leaves?

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Dberels16 wrote:It’s been a waste of a talented actor since Julia Marie Berman left. I’m not sure why he’s leaving, he could be a strong character for Mike, Sonny, and Michael but his choice. I do hope for a recast.

Agree. Dante and Lulu were THE couple back then. Once she left and they recast the wrong person (nothing against actress) it's never been the same. You can't root for them, because Lulu is so often a shrew, which she was not when Julie played her.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Wonder if Dante will find out about Croyton....and Sonny will have to shoot him again :o

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Stonecoldhot, if Sonny doesn't get him killed, LuLu will

Return to “General Hospital”