SPOILER: Jack's father

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
laarstar

Re: SPOILER: Jack's father

Postby laarstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 pm

[quote="SadieM"]I didn't have the impression that Dina was a "child bride" when she married John.[/quote]

Dina was reminiscing to Abby about the fun things she, John, Katherine, and other friends did together in high school. I think they did marry young.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm

laarstar wrote:
SadieM wrote:I didn't have the impression that Dina was a "child bride" when she married John.

Dina was reminiscing to Abby about the fun things she, John, Katherine, and other friends did together in high school. I think they did marry young.

i thought she said they married in 1956, thats 62 years ago. she's about 80 now so i agree i would say she was married young.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 pm

not going to be because then jack would have boinked his sister, jill more than once, ewwww.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 pm

janetb wrote:
mollyandwally wrote:.
At the end of the canadian episode today, the previews have Jack telling Kyle, that Phillip Chancellor could be his father!

So Phillip Chancellor is a real possibility now. Where's Jill? She's going to be shocked!

If Jack is Philip Chancellor's son then he's an heir and entitled to a share of Chancellor Industries. Jill will have to keep quiet, she fought for share of Fenmores when she learned she was Lauren's half sister.

No it's different because Chancellor Industries wasn't left to Jill by Katherine. Kay left it to Victor, and Jill bought it from him.

With Lauren, her father let the company to his blood heirs in his will. Once Jill found out she was one she sued "Neil Fenmore's ESTATE" for her part.

myknowitall

Postby myknowitall » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm

If all of this is true everything Katherine had she let the majority of it to Devon then what, he would have to share his money I don't think so.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:29 pm

billsgal wrote:not going to be because then jack would have boinked his sister, jill more than once, ewwww.

Even with Jill's rediculously (IMHO) rewritten genealogical history, there was never a chance of her being blood related to either (Gary?) Reynolds or the senior Phillip Chancellor.

I could see the father being the senior Chancellor. And it would really cause of a lot of soapy drama and chaos, LOL.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:30 pm

miladytn wrote:
billsgal wrote:not going to be because then jack would have boinked his sister, jill more than once, ewwww.

Even with Jill's rediculously (IMHO) rewritten genealogical history, there was never a chance of her being blood related to either (Gary?) Reynolds or the senior Phillip Chancellor.

I could see the father being the senior Chancellor. And it would really cause of a lot of soapy drama and chaos, LOL.

Jill isn't related by blood to Senior Phillip Chancellor, she was married to him!

Phillip Chancellor married Jill on his deathbed because she was pregnant with his son.
Billy is one of her sons, Phillip Chancellor III is her other son. And he would be the half-brother to Jack if he's found to be a Chancellor.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:46 am

mollyandwally wrote:
janetb wrote:
mollyandwally wrote:.
At the end of the canadian episode today, the previews have Jack telling Kyle, that Phillip Chancellor could be his father!

So Phillip Chancellor is a real possibility now. Where's Jill? She's going to be shocked!

If Jack is Philip Chancellor's son then he's an heir and entitled to a share of Chancellor Industries. Jill will have to keep quiet, she fought for share of Fenmores when she learned she was Lauren's half sister.

No it's different because Chancellor Industries wasn't left to Jill by Katherine. Kay left it to Victor, and Jill bought it from him.

With Lauren, her father let the company to his blood heirs in his will. Once Jill found out she was one she sued "Neil Fenmore's ESTATE" for her part.

Jack can't be CEO of Jabot because he's not John's biological child. If he wants to fight for part of Chancellor Industries he will.

shuby

Postby shuby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:20 am

When Jack read the Decription of the man Dina was talking about dark tall and handsome the first thought came to my mind was Phillip, So I see I am not the only that feels that way :P

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

janetb wrote:
mollyandwally wrote:
janetb wrote:

Jack can't be CEO of Jabot because he's not John's biological child. If he wants to fight for part of Chancellor Industries he will.

I suppose Jack could fight Jill over buying Chancellor Industries? But Jack can't get it back through challenging Kay's will because it wasn't left to her in Kays Will. You can't reverse a legal document that never existed in the first place.

Jack could challenge Kay's Will an unknown heir at the time, but most of the money in that went to Devon. Jill didn't get any cash, she only got Kay's half of the mansion. So I suppose Jack could get half of that and move in with Jill :lol: , and some of Devon's $$$$.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”