Claire

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Mama B

Claire

Postby Mama B » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:32 pm

OMG! Claire is a self absorbed skank! She truly believes that everyone is in love with her. Stupid little girl! She needs to go. She is of no use to the story line. She's obnoxious, ugly as hell, and thinks everyone should bow down to her. Write her off please.

Topic closed. Bashing an actresses looks, and language (skank).
ADMIN

Porterfield

Re: Claire

Postby Porterfield » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 pm

I agree with you there. The actress who plays her probably has some photos. lol.

Of all the kid actors she is the only one who survived and I would have gotten rid of her first. She even manages to stay with both her parents gone.

Please keep actor bashing off threads. It's not allowed.
ADMIN

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Add me to the "I cannot stand that self-absorbed, conceited, hateful brat" list----- I'm just thankful that she hasn't opened that trap of hers to do some catterwallering.... and she wants to be the face of Bella? In what decade? She could've probably pulled it off during the Woodstock era... but that ship sailed 60 years ago (or more)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Claire was the Poor Me I'm a Bad Person victim yesterday talking to Lani. Of course anyone with any sensitivity isn't going to agree! LOL! She is so impulsive, she went after Theo like that too, by smooching and rubbing all over him. Thank God Tripp stopped her!

mommach

Postby mommach » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Porterfield wrote:I agree with you there. The actress who plays her probably has some photos. lol.

Of all the kid actors she is the only one who survived and I would have gotten rid of her first. She even manages to stay with both her parents gone.

She survived BECAUSE there are no parents .. no reason to have to find scenes for them .. we have to many missing people as it is, Im glad they aren't in Salem so we dont have to wonder where they are all the time.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”