Friday's Spoiler Video: Sally is back!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!

Fishstick

Re: Friday's Spoiler Video: Sally is back!

Postby Fishstick » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Glad she's back! Hope they don't throw her character under the bus again.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Fishstick wrote:Glad she's back! Hope they don't throw her character under the bus again.

You know they will. The writers will give her a horrible storyline. Even if Sally and Wyatt get romantically involved, I don’t think their summer romance will survive come fall.

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:43 am

aliyahrocks wrote:
Fishstick wrote:Glad she's back! Hope they don't throw her character under the bus again.

You know they will. The writers will give her a horrible storyline. Even if Sally and Wyatt get romantically involved, I don’t think their summer romance will survive come fall.

I hope Sally and Wyatt don't get together. I was so hoping Wyatt and Hope can reunite. This time Hope knows how she blew it the first time, because she hadn't gotten over Liam. I do like Sally though. But, perhaps she can be with Liam. Once, Liam leaves Steffi, when he learns Kelly is Bill's. So, IF Sally and Wyatt are together, who will Hope be with?

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

naturewoman wrote:
aliyahrocks wrote:

I hope Sally and Wyatt don't get together. I was so hoping Wyatt and Hope can reunite. This time Hope knows how she blew it the first time, because she hadn't gotten over Liam. I do like Sally though. But, perhaps she can be with Liam. Once, Liam leaves Steffi, when he learns Kelly is Bill's. So, IF Sally and Wyatt are together, who will Hope be with?

I think Liam and Sally had no chemistry. There was just no romantic spark to me. I fear the writers are going to ruin her character even more. Doesn’t Sally know Wyatt doesn’t have a lot of his own money? Her best chances would be Thorne or a recasted Thomas. Yes I know that as of today Sally and Thomas are broken up and Brad Bell said he has no current plans to recast but I don’t trust a word Bell says. He constantly changes his mind.

According to her social media, Annika Noelle (Hope) has been filming scenes with Jeremy Valdez (Detective Alex Sanchez) Spoilers say they will be the new hot couple.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”