LIam really went to see Hope?!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
candycpw

Re: LIam really went to see Hope?!

Postby candycpw » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:In what world is it acceptable for a man , who just got back together with the mother of his child, to go on a diaper run and then stop by his ex fiance's house?! Hope broke up with him, and said she can't work with him and this doofus is stopping by her house. Wonder if he will tell Steffy that he was at Brooke's house talking about how wonderful Hope is? This is what I hate about Liam he makes a choice and then continues to go sniffing around the other woman. He has no boundaries and no loyalty .

The only reason Liam went there was to make sure Hope's okay because he feels bad. And when Liam went to Brooke's house Hope had not told him yet she couldn't work with him. He is not "sniffing" around Hope. And it was very clear today who Liam loves. When Hope went to visit he told her she would meet someone. She's the one who said something to the effect that there will never be a Mr. Right for her. Which by the way she had no business saying when she knows they are trying to be a family. And on top of that there was a very sweet moment between Steffy and Liam right in front of Hope.
Last edited by candycpw on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 pm

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:He simply went to check on Hope, there's nothing wrong with that.

Like when Steffy went around Bill. Like I said two sets of rules. Before the Bill was his father stuff pop up. Hope is her sister.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:13 pm

candycpw wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:In what world is it acceptable for a man , who just got back together with the mother of his child, to go on a diaper run and then stop by his ex fiance's house?! Hope broke up with him, and said she can't work with him and this doofus is stopping by her house. Wonder if he will tell Steffy that he was at Brooke's house talking about how wonderful Hope is? This is what I hate about Liam he makes a choice and then continues to go sniffing around the other woman. He has no boundaries and no loyalty .

The only reason Liam went there was to make sure Hope's okay because he feels bad. And when Liam went to Brooke's house Hope had not told him yet she couldn't work with him. He is not "sniffing" around Hope. And it was very clear today who Liam loves. When Hope went to visit he told her she would meet someone. She's the one who said something to the effect that there will never be a Mr. Right for her. Which by the way she had no business saying when she knows they are trying to be a family. And on top of that there was a very sweet moment between Steffy and Liam right in front of Hope.

Yea .......ok LIam is just a sweet guy , who while out shopping for his baby thinks about his ex and stops by to check on her. Steffy is so lucky to have a guy who is that in love with her :lol:

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
candycpw wrote:

Yea .......ok LIam is just a sweet guy , who while out shopping for his baby thinks about his ex and stops by to check on her. Steffy is so lucky to have a guy who is that in love with her :lol:

My point is that he's not "sniffing" around Hope in a romantic way. He is in love with Steffy. And I might add that Steffy has been very gracious with both Brooke and Hope. In my opinion even if Liam tells her that he stopped over there to check on Hope, Steffy would not be upset. Steffy actually seemed concerned for Hope when they had their visit. Which is more than I can say for Brooke or Hope. When the shoe was on the other foot they could have cared less about Steffy's feelings, baby and all!

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:31 pm

candycpw wrote:
My point is that he's not "sniffing" around Hope in a romantic way. He is in love with Steffy. And I might add that Steffy has been very gracious with both Brooke and Hope. In my opinion even if Liam tells her that he stopped over there to check on Hope, Steffy would not be upset. Steffy actually seemed concerned for Hope when they had their visit. Which is more than I can say for Brooke or Hope. When the shoe was on the other foot they could have cared less about Steffy's feelings, baby and all!

I agree Steffy was gracious , and I think Hope was too. I also agree that Steffy wouldn't care if LIam stopped by to see Hope because she requires nothing of Liam, he has always been disrespectful to her and fails to put any boundaries in place when it comes to other women. Liam never outright goes "sniffing" around women. He just helps them, or hangs out with them, or checks on them. Then when something happens between them he pretends to be innocent and claims he had no ulterior motives.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:24 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:
billsgal wrote:That's why hope is pathetic, it was perfectly okay in her mind for a pregnant steffy to watch her husband living and working with another woman but the 3 day fiancee, oooh, it hurts too much.

Is hope really that slow? Everythings changed because of kelly, really hope, kelly existed and was on her way before you entered the picture, so what's changed? Too bad, Steffy isn't vindictive and didn't tell the little witch oh,it' not because of kelly, i told and expected liam to leave after dropping us off but for some reason he chose to stay, has liam told you we are engaged?

Did anyone watch the bonus scene between liam and brooke? That liam is a weasel, poor brooke is still ranting about why did wyatt wait until the wedding to tell the truth. Why didn't the ow, so honest liam admit to her that he'd ask wyatt the day before to reconfirm for him that he saw what he said he saw and hadn't misinterpreted anything?

Liam has to keep the fish on the hook, because if steffy throws him out and he doesn't like bill, where will he have to live? There's no way quinn and eric will take him in so that leaves brooke's inn.

I have not seen it but that part still does bother me. Liam has not told anyone he asked Wyatt that question. Which was the cue Wyatt needed to really stop the wedding. Ill never see Liam as this great guy they think he is.

you really need to see it because this idiot goes on to tell brooke about talking to bill and knowing that is making stuff up in his head. he told brooke that he knows that even if he was with hope, steffy wouldn't get with bill. sadly, brooke wasn't smart enough to call him on it.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 pm

just like ridge and these guys really moved fast today, i wonder if the doctor is looking for his taris and jack for his time and space jumping watch :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: beam me up scotty :!: :!: :!:

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
candycpw wrote:

Exactly. I can't stand that piece of crap. He was never worried about his pregnant wife. Never had to check on her. Hope has an entire army of support over at Brooke's boarding house. Liam is sniffing around Hope already and I bet he's gonna go berserk if Hope starts dating. As long as he's her Mr Right he'll be happy flaunting his relationship with Steffy but as soon as someone else is a contender for that title we'll see if Liam's a family man or a waffle.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 pm

i agree - i hope they find someone delicious for Hope :D

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:02 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
Jeannie35 wrote:Some things never change most of all lame Liam the king of all wafflers. He can't just let it go and move on. :roll:

He should have just been honest with Brooke and said he was coming by to make sure Hope was missing him and thinking about him. He is supposed to be happy and all about his family , yet the moment he leaves the house he is thinking about Hope and checking on her.

I believe Liam went back to Steffi because of Kelly. He wanted a family for his child. Since, he didn't have that, growing up. I don't feel he loves Steffi anymore. I will always believe Liam loves Hope. He will soon realize that. He will start fantasizing about her again.

Then, hopefully Hope will find a new love. Getting over Liam for good this time. I hope Hope has learned now how Liam is a waffles. I hope Wyatt and Hope finds their way back together, ONLY if Hope is over Liam, and realizes Wyatt will only have love for her. If she wants that happy ending, it is with Wyatt.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”