Joshua Morrow brought it BIG today !!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: Joshua Morrow brought it BIG today !!!

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Mamarose10 wrote:He was awesome. And that whole speech in the club about the things Christian likes and needs - that was so spot on and well written. It really was what every parent knows about their children and their habits and what will send them into a melt-down, etc. I was practically cheering after the scene...Josh Morrow really delivered.

And Nick was right about Victor not raising him. Jack was the only father Nick ever had, for the time Nikki was married to Jack. Wasn't he about 8 when Victor & Nikki shipped him off to boarding school?

Kev5000

Postby Kev5000 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 pm

JM did an amazing job today. He acted exactly how a father would act in this situation. What a great scene. I loved how he stood up for himself and nailed Victor. It was emotional to watch and very realistic. Bravo to the writers and to JM. I don't like this storyline but the scenes today were right on the money.

reelman

Postby reelman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:26 pm

maybe if Nick start dating good women with little baggage he may be believeable he never spend time with Christian

myknowitall

Postby myknowitall » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:47 pm

This is what Victor is trying to do make Nick react and not just think about what he was doing, Nick is like Victor to he has got to be pushed, he do not have to be evil but show he has guts.

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:47 am

[quote][/quote]
The s/l is rediculous......but Nick ( JM), was great !

GeauxTigers

Postby GeauxTigers » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 am

reelman wrote:maybe if Nick start dating good women with little baggage he may be believeable he never spend time with Christian

I was thinking the same thing.

If I went back 100 days I’ll bet I saw Christian maybe 5 or 6 times with Nick, or even on the soap at all.

We never saw him the rest of the time because a nanny or caretaker had him. Nick was either bopping with Sharon or doing his usual sophomoric things with others, but rarely did we see Christian—even though Nick doesn’t work and is supposed to be a full time Daddy.

Then today he lites in to Victor with “how to be a parent” when Nick hasn’t been a full time one himself. I think the nanny gave him all the info about what Christian liked and didn’t, what to say about the toys in the box.

And who parks a stroller and sits on a bench with his back to the stroller with bushes in between so he can’t even see his child in a public place with vagrants possibly around?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”