Writing on the wall - if going typical soap

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

Writing on the wall - if going typical soap

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:13 pm

They have Rafe longing for children again and showing off pictures of Johnny. Any guesses that Sami's return will not just be because Will has gotten his memory back but because she has something to tell Rafe.

Now she will either return belly full and trying to hide it or she'll get him alone and tell him that she has a surprise that could blow up his world.

Then she will either volunteer to leave town to go back to her kids without expecting anything form him but just wanted him to know. Or at some point she will loose the baby while in Salem and they will grieve together, allowing him to remain with Hope.

I'd rather Hope walk away from Rafe and let him be a full time dad to the baby without her being forced to watching him fall in love with something that she doesn't want to give him. Not to mention the baby is a reminder of how he was so quick to give up on them and was willing to let Ciara keep his dirty secret from her.

Porterfield

Re: Writing on the wall - if going typical soap

Postby Porterfield » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 pm

I thought the same thing.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm

I have a feeling Sami won't be alone when she returns. lol

Iluvdogz

Postby Iluvdogz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Porterfield wrote:I thought the same thing.

I hope it's what I have been wishing for. Sami comes back to Salem pregnant with Rafe jr just in time to break up Rope for the final time. She asked him not to sign the annulment papers for now.....continue getting closer...then BAM in walks Sami with awesome news for Rafe. Pleeeaaassee let it be true.

delyla

Postby delyla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:They have Rafe longing for children again and showing off pictures of Johnny. Any guesses that Sami's return will not just be because Will has gotten his memory back but because she has something to tell Rafe.

Now she will either return belly full and trying to hide it or she'll get him alone and tell him that she has a surprise that could blow up his world.

Then she will either volunteer to leave town to go back to her kids without expecting anything form him but just wanted him to know. Or at some point she will loose the baby while in Salem and they will grieve together, allowing him to remain with Hope.

I'd rather Hope walk away from Rafe and let him be a full time dad to the baby without her being forced to watching him fall in love with something that she doesn't want to give him. Not to mention the baby is a reminder of how he was so quick to give up on them and was willing to let Ciara keep his dirty secret from her.

I said the same to my husband. Sami has to be pregnant with Rafe's babe. :lol: Soaps are so predictable sometimes.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:42 pm

feisty51 wrote:I have a feeling Sami won't be alone when she returns. lol

Baby and Johnny in tow.
How old will Johnny be? I hope a teenager.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Iluvdogz wrote:I hope it's what I have been wishing for. Sami comes back to Salem pregnant with Rafe jr just in time to break up Rope for the final time. She asked him not to sign the annulment papers for now.....continue getting closer...then BAM in walks Sami with awesome news for Rafe. Pleeeaaassee let it be true.

I'm pulling for the same outcome. Hope just told JJ that his situation with Lani was not the same because there was a baby involved. And then Abe shows up to check in on they are doing as well as mayorial duties. Will she be carrying the baby in her arms or belly? I wonder which would have the great impact; I'm hoping for in the belly.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Rafe-- you big duma$$$$$$$$$$$ --- if you would've stuck with Bianco or even Jordan- you'd have a whole passle of young-en's by now!

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:20 pm

I realize most of the posters here hate Hope, but I don't get why they'd want Sami pregnant yet again. Unless they also want Rafe to leave the show. AS is not staying, and Sami sure wouldn't hand her baby over to Rafe, right? So what's the point, just to break up Rope? But then Rafe wouldn't leave his baby when Sami takes off again.

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:37 pm

I love Hope and Rafe. I don’t mind them as a couple. Poor Rafe if Sami is pregnant , he will be stuck with Sami forever, geez he doesn’t deserve that ! Manipulating Grandma Sami and all her baby daddy’s ,no Rafe deserves better .

Return to “Days of Our Lives”