Thursday's Days recap: Ciara fears Ben will hurt her but he manages to calm her

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

Kerrbear

Re: Thursday's Days recap: Ciara fears Ben will hurt her but he manages to calm her

Postby Kerrbear » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm

I dont understand why shes carrying on an in depth conversation with him as opposed to asking to leave... Stop asking all these details about his life, stop insulting him (before he snaps), & gtfo of there

lurker girl

Re: Thursday's Days recap: Ciara fears Ben will hurt her but he manages to calm her

Postby lurker girl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Kerrbear wrote:I dont understand why shes carrying on an in depth conversation with him as opposed to asking to leave... Stop asking all these details about his life, stop insulting him (before he snaps), & gtfo of there

She did ask to go, but they can't. She's got a broken leg, he doesn't have a car and can't carry her all the way, and he said that he can't go back to Salem. Of course, I don't know how far they are from a town, but I seem to recall when Ben used that cabin w/Abby, he walked to a place to get that midwife. He could get to that place and have someone call for help. (That wouldn't establish a relationship between Ciara and him, though. ;) )

Return to “Days of Our Lives”