Bensch

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BrendaMorganQ

Bensch

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:54 am

Okay, now explain to me why if HR talked to him, they did not also speak with Kiki afterwards and ask her whether or not she feels safe? Even though he gave her a good review and there was no direct evidence to support her claim, they should have followed up with a warning for Dr. Bensch to stay clear of her as she does not have to shadow him for the program to be completed. He is not the only doctor in that field at the hospital. And Monica should have also instructed him to keep his distance since she did agree to remove Kiki from his rotation.

Now he has her cornered in the locker room. Not liking the handling of this story. If it turns into rape I'll need a break from the show.

mauimama

Re: Bensch

Postby mauimama » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

I'd like to know exactly WHAT that newspaper article said!!!! All they kept showing was Kiki's pic on the cover but not one word of what the article said! I'm thrilled that Franco tried to beat the crap outa that pervert...

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm

He's asking to get murdered.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

DaffyMaiden wrote:He's asking to get murdered.

I loved it when Ava told Kiki that 'she and Uncle Julian could take care of the creep" -- LOL

Oh boy-- if and when Bensch gets murdered, there's gonna be a LOT of suspects... love it!

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:34 pm

so basically GH writers sacrificed Dr Benchs character for this #metoo movement ? and now is #GHtoo ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
please i cant even stomach to watch it , i dont like kiki to begin with shes annoying and the way she talked to her mother about using sex for strategy and then she goes around and sleeps with her mothers boyfriend?? please kiki get off your high horse , you know this story would have worked maybe if they had someone new unexperienced like the nurse fransesca being victimized the one mikey liked , but not kiki so hard to see her as a victim shes been around , she was a teenager and was gambling grew up ina mafia house/family , i mean please ..
im sorry i dont feel sorry for kiki .

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 pm

I’m thinking that Bensch may be the next victim.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:

I’m thinking that Bensch may be the next victim.

Correction: Bensch will be murdered, hopefully.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

mauimama wrote:I'd like to know exactly WHAT that newspaper article said!!!! All they kept showing was Kiki's pic on the cover but not one word of what the article said! I'm thrilled that Franco tried to beat the crap outa that pervert...

I think he is setting up Griffin to be named as the doctor harassing her so that he has an escape when she finally publicly names him. He is going to use the picture to try and score more points with Ava so that she is all upset again and thinking the worse. I can see him laying it on thick about how Kiki couldn't tell her because she is involved with Griffin. He hasn't got a clue who he is playing around with. Franco has Liz to keep him in check, but mama bear and big brother are an entirely different breed who are use to eliminating their enemies without hesitation.

akagrace

Postby akagrace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm

I was yelling at the TV telling Kiki to raise her knee when Bensch had her cornered in the locker room. Hopefully Lulu can find other victims of McCreepy before he blackmails Kiki or Griffin or gets murdered ( which really wouldn't be a bad thing ) :twisted:

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 pm

It sure is not handled right. He is so trying to make her doubt herself into thinking no male doctor will want to work with her again. He is such a sleaze.

Return to “General Hospital”