What's with the Abby drama?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SadieM

Re: What's with the Abby drama?

Postby SadieM » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Abby had great chemistry with that Detective that was killed off (she and the Detective kissed on New Year's Eve) But he was killed off. She was OK with Stitch until they brought back the Damien type kid of his on the show.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 am

I think Abby and Arturo would be super cute together, but she gotta give him a chance. I know it gotta be hard fallen for a guy that slept with your 70th year old step mother. But who knows, he might be a decent guy for Abby! (Hunching my shoulders)

shuby

Postby shuby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:32 am

No one mention the the African American guy she was engaged to can't remember his name now the Mariah went out her way to break them up how was they as a couple

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:34 am

shuby wrote:No one mention the the African American guy she was engaged to can't remember his name now the Mariah went out her way to break them up how was they as a couple
I don't recall ever seeing them together but I have a vague recollection of Mariah dogging an ex right after she showed up in GC. Tyler?

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am

shuby wrote:No one mention the the African American guy she was engaged to can't remember his name now the Mariah went out her way to break them up how was they as a couple

I was against it at 1st becauseI can't stand Abby and wanted Tyler with Lily. But, Abby and Tyler did grow on me as a couple and they were cute together. Too bad they broke em up. But like someone else posted I really wanted them to explore Abby & Detective Harding but they went and killed him off after involving him in that stupid Marco plot. I guess they only want Abby to have her relative's leftovers

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:02 am

LovetheWinters wrote:

I was against it at 1st becauseI can't stand Abby and wanted Tyler with Lily. But, Abby and Tyler did grow on me as a couple and they were cute together. Too bad they broke em up. But like someone else posted I really wanted them to explore Abby & Detective Harding but they went and killed him off after involving him in that stupid Marco plot. I guess they only want Abby to have her relative's leftovers

Her marriage to Stitch was short lived, due to his crazy kid who tore them apart. I have to wonder why a pretty blond with more money than god has such a hard time hooking up with a man who is not a lunatic. Maybe she likes bad boys. Some do. :D

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:11 am

BobbiSox wrote:
LovetheWinters wrote:

Her marriage to Stitch was short lived, due to his crazy kid who tore them apart. I have to wonder why a pretty blond with more money than god has such a hard time hooking up with a man who is not a lunatic. Maybe she likes bad boys. Some do. :D

She and Stitch were ok and Abby grew so much but again they ruined it. They brought in the bad seed and had Abby handle the deliberate miscarriage like a very mature woman but they turned Stitch into an idiot.

kijones68

Postby kijones68 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am

Abby is a irresponsible spoiled entitled brat. She is an airhead and a flake...She is always making poor decisions about men. I hate that character since she was recasted...

Now with that being said, for once in her pathetic life she is trying to think about before she jumps..Good for her! The fact that she is trying to take into consideration that Autoro was in a relationship with Nikki and that he could like her for her name and money only is very responsible. With her track record, I can't blame her.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Wasn't his name Tyler and wasn't he Leslie's brother? Tyler also dated Mariah before her coming to GC (when she was depicted as having a darker skin arm w/tattooed sunburst).

Maybe what needs to happen is that Abby needs to be put in danger (as she seems to find herself) and Arturo would have to rescue her, literally...then maybe he'll get some respect and will be "worthy" of the "heiress"...Arturo, time to step up and be the man you seem to be... ;)

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:28 pm

kijones68 wrote:Abby is a irresponsible spoiled entitled brat. She is an airhead and a flake...She is always making poor decisions about men. I hate that character since she was recasted...

Now with that being said, for once in her pathetic life she is trying to think about before she jumps..Good for her! The fact that she is trying to take into consideration that Autoro was in a relationship with Nikki and that he could like her for her name and money only is very responsible. With her track record, I can't blame her.

I totally agree

Return to “The Young and the Restless”