Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kev5000

Re: Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Postby Kev5000 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:03 am

YES! This story is really dumb and boring. But so is every other story on the show right now. I keep waiting for things to get better but they haven't. I think the writers are really stretching to think of new and interesting storylines and this is the best they could come up with. Whenever writers can't think of anything new, they end up rewriting history to completely change a charactor, which is a cop out IMO.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Kev5000 wrote:YES! This story is really dumb and boring. But so is every other story on the show right now. I keep waiting for things to get better but they haven't. I think the writers are really stretching to think of new and interesting storylines and this is the best they could come up with. Whenever writers can't think of anything new, they end up rewriting history to completely change a charactor, which is a cop out IMO.
ITA...it seems like that's all Jack is focusing on now walking around telling everyone about his "Daddy" including Victoria. Im just waiting for him to tell Faith next so he can cry on her shoulders! :roll:

DarthCardo

Postby DarthCardo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:30 pm

I am fed up with the whining, but moreso, I am sick and tired of Jack saying he doesn't know who his "real Dad" is. Yes, he does know who this REAL Dad is -- it is John Abbott. John was his DAD because he raised Jack, loved Jack and did everything a DAD does. What Jack does not know is who is BIOLOGICAL father is. And biological father is a far cry away from being a Dad!!!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:18 pm

DarthCardo wrote:I am fed up with the whining, but moreso, I am sick and tired of Jack saying he doesn't know who his "real Dad" is. Yes, he does know who this REAL Dad is -- it is John Abbott. John was his DAD because he raised Jack, loved Jack and did everything a DAD does. What Jack does not know is who is BIOLOGICAL father is. And biological father is a far cry away from being a Dad!!!
ITA with you! Somehow in Jack's mind, he feels that he deserves the right to know who his real dad is. He can't sleep, he can't eat until he finds out who his father is. IMO, he is going by a hunch that Phillip Chancellor is his father because of a photo in a box. :roll: He is just soooo desperate to know who is real dad is that he can't even be grateful for the dad he known for over 60 years...John Abbott :?

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:21 pm

I grew up rich and loved Boo Hoo! So boring

Silverchyme

Postby Silverchyme » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:42 pm

I agree with everyone who said that John Abbott is Jack’s father and that he grew up well loved.
About the only reason I can think of that might be of interest or importance to Jack is medical history should he become ill, need a transfusion,or something like that.
However,he has lived this long without the issue ever having come up so the chances are probably slim that it would be needed now.

I wonder what Peter Bergman thinks of this departure from history!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:09 am

Silverchyme wrote:I agree with everyone who said that John Abbott is Jack’s father and that he grew up well loved.
About the only reason I can think of that might be of interest or importance to Jack is medical history should he become ill, need a transfusion,or something like that.
However,he has lived this long without the issue ever having come up so the chances are probably slim that it would be needed now.

I wonder what Peter Bergman thinks of this departure from history!
I would like to know his opinion too about this s/l. If Jack ever run into any medical problem like a blood transfusion, I do not know how he is going to get any help because whoever is his real bio dad may be dead.

Lately, it seems like thats all Jack focuses on and he complains to everybody. I hope he finds out soon because he is driving me crazy. He thinks his dad is Phillip Chancellor but he may be wrong. I think it is going to be someone that's going to shock us....

skiwoman55

Postby skiwoman55 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:48 am

I am definitely sick of Jack’s whining about his father.

wednesdaythursdayfriday

Postby wednesdaythursdayfriday » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 am

Just get over it!!! How many people in the real world don't know their father.... Grow up!

yvette2

Postby yvette2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:24 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:I understand that Jack is hurt about not being an Abbot and not knowing who his real dad is but I'm sick and tired of him whining about it. I'm tired of him singing, "I don't know who is my daddy, I don't know who is my daddy"! Why won't he STOP complaining about it to everyone and deal with it. Why he just don't get a guitar and make a Country Album out of it. Shoot! Get Devon to hook him up in the music business and title his album, "I Don't Know Who Is My Daddy." :roll:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! He’s to old for this kind of story line! I frankly don’t care. :roll:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”