Done with Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KANSAN

Re: Done with Y&R

Postby KANSAN » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
KANSAN wrote:I said I'd stop watching Y&R if they gave custody of Christian to Victor. This is so unrealistic to real life it's just flat out stupid. No one is going to grant custody to some sick old man. I'm done - I'm over it. I will check back at another time to see if they have this situation rectified. If not, I refuse to watch it until it is. :x

I am with you, Kansan. I got half way through today's episode of Y&R & just turned it off & walked away.

I didn't even turn it on - normally I watch it while I have lunch - today I flipped it over to the cooking channel - lol

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:46 pm

BeMystique wrote:This case shouldn't even been brought before an arbitrator. There has been no issue with Christian in Nick's care all his life. Why now would there be one? This was clearly a case of revenge and control on Victor's part. I think he has this person in his pockets too. It would be typical Victor. Yeah a judge giving an elderly sick man custody over a toddler instead of a vibrant healthy man. Yeah that's realistic. I wish Victor would take a dirt nap. I hate his character even more now than I ever have.

A 'dirt nap' LMAO!! :D

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:46 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
KANSAN wrote:I said I'd stop watching Y&R if they gave custody of Christian to Victor. This is so unrealistic to real life it's just flat out stupid. No one is going to grant custody to some sick old man. I'm done - I'm over it. I will check back at another time to see if they have this situation rectified. If not, I refuse to watch it until it is. :x

Victor will not get to keep him long, he'll be into trouble for you know it. This with Summer bringing Billy down, may be just what everyone need to do it. And when Victor does lose Christian, I hope him and Nikki both does not get visitations rights.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are right!

aimee0127

Postby aimee0127 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm

I'm actually love the storyline.

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:38 pm

I have been watching just about as long as this show has been on the air and I have been waiting patiently for this mess to even out with Victor always winning and getting the best of everyone and I am really getting tired of it by now and honestly considering leaving also. I mean it gets old after a while and is no longer entertaining. The only thing I liked is when J.T. got the best of him and wham, a man of his age automatically gets well in a matter of weeks and back up and running. I mean come on now, there should be a little realism about the s/l and Jack is such a nice person, I love him better than anyone on this canvas yet they allow Victor to do all kinds of vile things to him. Tired and time for a long long break.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:02 pm

aimee0127 wrote:I'm actually love the storyline.

What a lonely position - you, the writers and EB...(I'm sure there must be a few others, but not many) :lol:

Myrt

Postby Myrt » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm

I think the two awful story lines right now - Jack not being John's son and Victor getting custody of Christian are turning off a lot of longtime viewers. Me included. They had better get both remedied quickly or many will be gone for good. Absolutely cannot stand looking at Victor anymore.

emmanuella

Postby emmanuella » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

It is becoming the Victor, show. Making Jack not John's son is the last straw. Having Phillip as possibly Jack's father doesn't work out mathematically. Having JT be double recruited by Victor would be the most ridiculous storyline. I am tired of seeing Victor manipulate everyone. New story lines please.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:38 am

I have not watched it since Tuesday. It is too stupid to me how he got custody of Christian when Nick SUPPOSED to have him. Victor do not need that little boy at all!

Sandpebble0618

Postby Sandpebble0618 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:15 am

I am feeling the same. This is ludicrous even for a soap to see an old man given custody of a young active child. Hard to watch. There better be a good reason why this storyline went this way. Nick better get Victor. Victor has done devious things but this act is incomprehensible. Go Nick make him pay and his Mother who did nothing to protect her son and grandson.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”