One more person for Nutty nasty Nelle to work on

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

One more person for Nutty nasty Nelle to work on

Postby mauimama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:11 pm

She certainly has her hands full --- blackmailing Ava, scheming to get Michael back, gas-lighting Carly - so let's see what evil she'll work on Chase--- she'll play him along, just to keep him quiet again... I can't imagine that she'd have anything to blackmail him with--
Chase is really gonna pi$$$ me off if he chooses to keep quiet and protect that twit! He could retire a wealthy man for the rest of his life if he'd just go to Sonny and spill the beans---

lunkaford

Re: One more person for Nutty nasty Nelle to work on

Postby lunkaford » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Nelle, to me, is like Ric...characters I love to hate!

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:04 pm

lunkaford wrote:Nelle, to me, is like Ric...characters I love to hate!

Hahaha...I forgot about Ric the sociopath. he was such a cutey pie, but so hateful & deceitful. How long did he keep pregnant Carly locked in the panic room at the house he shared with Elizabeth???

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:07 pm

I think till Alcazar rescued her. Maybe that is what happened to Elizabeth's invisible children.

garretttaylor

Postby garretttaylor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:53 am

You can already tell the Chase is not going to say anything about Nelle to anyone because the fool still seems to be in love with the lying witch,so i guess he will be her next victim she will probably kill he like she did his friend.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:52 am

Chase seems to have Nelle’s number lol. Nelle won't be able to fool him as easily as she did the first time. It looked to me like Chase knocked some of that smirk off her face when he whispered in her ear lol.

Chase just might be the one to take her down lol.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:51 pm

mauimama wrote:She certainly has her hands full --- blackmailing Ava, scheming to get Michael back, gas-lighting Carly - so let's see what evil she'll work on Chase--- she'll play him along, just to keep him quiet again... I can't imagine that she'd have anything to blackmail him with--
Chase is really gonna pi$$$ me off if he chooses to keep quiet and protect that twit! He could retire a wealthy man for the rest of his life if he'd just go to Sonny and spill the beans---

its much complicated than that ,
chase seems to love nelle or still have feelings for her and that is going to be a BIG problem for him ,
also keep quiet about what? that nelle watched as her fiance drowned? if he knew that then why was he
sleeping with her? he was a police officer and obviously in love with her they started a relationship
it looks bad for chase as well this is why i believe he will stay quiet he just started a new job clean slate
and now this? this is why its so complicated unless he anonymously tip off someone and even then its very hard
to prove nelle did anything wrong or even if she did do anything wrong.

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Oh she has her work cut out for her with Chase. She has already played him in the past when her boyfriend got drowned and she was having an affair with him. She knows he has her number by now and I hope he is her downfall.

Return to “General Hospital”