Liz Family

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Kklbab12

Re: Liz Family

Postby Kklbab12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:07 pm

I vote for the recasts. Liz needs family. I loved it when Steven was around for her. As far as her kids go they are like most soap kids here 1 minute gone the next...lol. I agree Liz and Franco are not right. I would prefer her with Griffin. He does not belong with Kiki.

smoken

Postby smoken » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

As a long time if you are I think it would be great to have Jeff Webber, his wife, Sarah, Steve, or even bring back the rest of the Hardys Tom Hardy, Tom Hardy jr. That is the one thing that bothers me most about this show is that they forget about the history of the show right now Elizabeth is the only character that has any connection to the CORE family that started the show unless you count Scott who came on the show in 1962. Instead of honoring the history of the show in the core families and what made the show great they concentrate on Mob stories or disasters of the week, if people remember when General Hospital was great and number one in the ratings that was 70's and 8o's and then we got to the 90s where they brought in sunny and the Mobsters in disasters of the week and started killing off good characters that had history with the show and the show went from number one to the middle of The Pact and now their lowest rated show. Instead of bringing new characters on the show they should focus on the history of the show and the storylines don't start a storyline and then stop it all of a sudden and forget about it that's one of the biggest things that's wrong with show, the writers need to honor the history of the shell right now Elizabeth and Scott are the only two characters that have core history with the show and longtime viewers don't necessarily like that bringing in new characters instead of giving me old characters something to do

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 am

Well, if Franco is leaving I think it would be good. He could always go to Days ool and reunite with Blair, they were always good together. Now as Franco, I FF through his scenes, I can't stand the character. I don't buy the tumor made me do it. As far as he and Liz being on the top as far as couples, I glanced a magazine tonight in the store, I did not see them at the top for this week. Lily and Cane, Steffy and Liam.

Liason4Everrr

Postby Liason4Everrr » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:39 pm

TheValFran wrote:I believe GH has finally realize that Liz and Franco is a horrible mix. They should of never hooked them up and he should of never stayed at GH. Chances are he is leaving after his contract and they are putting this in for his exit.

I hope all of this turns out to be true!

Elizabeth only settled for Franco because she was the "town pariah" and he was the only one who wasn't mad at her (about Jake Doe).

They already showed realJason telling Elizabeth the reason she was able to not tell nuJason his identity is deep down Elizabeth always knew he wasn't realJason.

RealJason quickly dismissed the Jake Doe storyline (and I'd like to forget it, too...). Even Drew seems to have forgotten it; a few months ago he said Elizabeth always tells the truth.

But back to Elizabeth's family: Imo, TPTB are writing Franco as the center of the Elizabeth's-family storyline (already).

hojo66656

Postby hojo66656 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm

TheValFran wrote:ITA it bring drama with Liz's marriage and I believe GH has finally realize that Liz and Franco is a horrible mix. They should of never hooked them up and he should of never stayed at GH. Chances are he is leaving after his contract and they are putting this in for his exit.

With everything going on in PC, neither has been seen much. They are moving her more into to Kiki's situation. I remember when Liz came to PC and I like her very much, so I want ot see better things for this actress.

Hahaha... WOW....You really dont like the character of Franco.
Roger Howarth... that genius actor isn't going anywheres.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:30 pm

I would like to see Liz and Drew back together again.... they clicked.. and they were happy til she was busted of hiding who he was when he wasnt who he was...Jason.... He was Drew... but still Liz and Jake/Drew were good....
I hope Franco leaves or goes to Jail... and Drew can be with Liz...

djohanaaa

Postby djohanaaa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:48 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:I would like to see Liz and Drew back together again.... they clicked.. and they were happy til she was busted of hiding who he was when he wasnt who he was...Jason.... He was Drew... but still Liz and Jake/Drew were good....

Me too. After watching their scene together again. I loved them together. It will be soooo nice if Drew comes between Liz and Franco.

It’s been awhile since Drew and Liz had scenes together. Sometimes,I go back on youtube and watch when Drew came to town and before Liz thinking he was Jason...she was really into him and he was too.

Here is to hoping he interrupts their wedding.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm

djohanaaa wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I would like to see Liz and Drew back together again.... they clicked.. and they were happy til she was busted of hiding who he was when he wasnt who he was...Jason.... He was Drew... but still Liz and Jake/Drew were good....

Me too. After watching their scene together again. I loved them together. It will be soooo nice if Drew comes between Liz and Franco.

It’s been awhile since Drew and Liz had scenes together. Sometimes,I go back on youtube and watch when Drew came to town and before Liz thinking he was Jason...she was really into him and he was too.

Here is to hoping he interrupts their wedding.

I think they just have chemistry that works... and Im all for them to give it a try... what would their nick name be.. Gee I cant even think of nick for them that would cute...

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Well If and that's a big ole IF, they break up Franco and Elizabeth, which is pretty doubtful at this point, I think they should give Elizabeth and Jason another shot in the romance department. Starting it out slow, with the healing of both Jason and Jake from their experiences at being kidnapped, by spending quality time together, and then gradually bring in Cameron and Aiden to bond as well. Elizabeth and Jason have always been able to forgive each other for the things that happened in the their past, so I say give them a chance to build on what they already have...mutual respect for each other and see where it goes. Drew and Sam belong together and the force that will pull them back together will be their LOVE for each other. just saying ;)

Return to “General Hospital”