Liz Family

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Kklbab12

Re: Liz Family

Postby Kklbab12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:07 pm

I vote for the recasts. Liz needs family. I loved it when Steven was around for her. As far as her kids go they are like most soap kids here 1 minute gone the next...lol. I agree Liz and Franco are not right. I would prefer her with Griffin. He does not belong with Kiki.

smoken

Postby smoken » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

As a long time if you are I think it would be great to have Jeff Webber, his wife, Sarah, Steve, or even bring back the rest of the Hardys Tom Hardy, Tom Hardy jr. That is the one thing that bothers me most about this show is that they forget about the history of the show right now Elizabeth is the only character that has any connection to the CORE family that started the show unless you count Scott who came on the show in 1962. Instead of honoring the history of the show in the core families and what made the show great they concentrate on Mob stories or disasters of the week, if people remember when General Hospital was great and number one in the ratings that was 70's and 8o's and then we got to the 90s where they brought in sunny and the Mobsters in disasters of the week and started killing off good characters that had history with the show and the show went from number one to the middle of The Pact and now their lowest rated show. Instead of bringing new characters on the show they should focus on the history of the show and the storylines don't start a storyline and then stop it all of a sudden and forget about it that's one of the biggest things that's wrong with show, the writers need to honor the history of the shell right now Elizabeth and Scott are the only two characters that have core history with the show and longtime viewers don't necessarily like that bringing in new characters instead of giving me old characters something to do

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 am

Well, if Franco is leaving I think it would be good. He could always go to Days ool and reunite with Blair, they were always good together. Now as Franco, I FF through his scenes, I can't stand the character. I don't buy the tumor made me do it. As far as he and Liz being on the top as far as couples, I glanced a magazine tonight in the store, I did not see them at the top for this week. Lily and Cane, Steffy and Liam.

Return to “General Hospital”