Darrin Brooks' views on Wyatt and Hope

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Re: Darrin Brooks' views on Wyatt and Hope

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:15 pm

naturewoman wrote:
tiga wrote:No official spoilers in this one.....

In a gran with SID Darrin Brooks who plays Wyatt said:

He thinks there are underlying feelings between Hope and Wyatt

There's more that could be played out between Wyatt and Hope

Annika (Hope) and himself have discussed the history and tried to add some of that subtext whenever they can, as subtly as we can.
"We'll see what happens. It may be just around the corner. You never know!"

Oooooh, I hope so!!!!! Thank you for this post. I have wanted this for so long. I saw the look on Wyatt face when he first saw her at work. He, in my opinion, looked like he still loved her. Even as Liam was talking to him, about Hope. That she is like a light, for all that knows her. Something like that.

You're welcome. :D

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 am

strangeland wrote:Wyatt was a rebound for Hope once before. Could happen again if Katie hooks up with Thorne. I'd rather see him with Sally.

And he was a rebound for Steffy too. But it’s obvious where this is going. He and Katie broke up in 10 seconds and she was kissing Thorne 5 seconds later. I’m sure by Monday hope and Wyatt will be together and Liam will be beside himself to know that Hopey isn’t sitting around pining for him.

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Lizzytish wrote:
strangeland wrote:Wyatt was a rebound for Hope once before. Could happen again if Katie hooks up with Thorne. I'd rather see him with Sally.

And he was a rebound for Steffy too. But it’s obvious where this is going. He and Katie broke up in 10 seconds and she was kissing Thorne 5 seconds later. I’m sure by Monday hope and Wyatt will be together and Liam will be beside himself to know that Hopey isn’t sitting around pining for him.

and sally will shoot them all :lol: perfect

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”