SOD Spoiler - Liam/Steffy/Hope

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dew drops

Re: SOD Spoiler - Liam/Steffy/Hope

Postby dew drops » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 am

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
ctigg wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:Of course now that he's decided to stay with Steffy, he has to officially end his engagement to Hope.

He didn't decide to stay with Steffy, he hadn't decided anything yet. Hope didn't give him the chance, she broke it off with him so he wouldn't have to choose which of course, he didn't tell Steffy that.

He told Steffy that Hope took off her ring and gave it back

this steffy chance to wear it again along with her first dress but better shoes this time, yes i was hoping for more but i think irony is required at this moment. if in the far distant future liam and hope should ever be a couple again then liam can buy her a new one and the same goes for wyatt and that ring he gave to katie it was hope's originally :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am

dew drops wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
ctigg wrote:
quote="SteamIsTheOTP"
Of course now that he's decided to stay with Steffy, he has to officially end his engagement to Hope.

He didn't decide to stay with Steffy, he hadn't decided anything yet. Hope didn't give him the chance, she broke it off with him so he wouldn't have to choose which of course, he didn't tell Steffy that.

this steffy chance to wear it again along with her first dress but better shoes this time, yes i was hoping for more but i think irony is required at this moment. if in the far distant future liam and hope should ever be a couple again then liam can buy her a new one and the same goes for wyatt and that ring he gave to katie it was hope's originally :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Wyatt gave Katie her own ring which she gave back when they ended their engagement. The ring wasn't Hope's.

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:30 am

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
ctigg wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:Of course now that he's decided to stay with Steffy, he has to officially end his engagement to Hope.

Hope still made the decision for him, just say'n

lapue

Postby lapue » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Hope will go off the deep end and kidnap Kelly.

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Hope seems to be fine. I say her own pregnancy & more Bill manipulations are OTW.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:22 pm

I hope that Hope is not pregnant. She needs to move on and find another man. I like Brooke always have but she wasted her life chasing after Ridge and Hope should not follow on her footsteps in that regard
Hope is about 25 and she has a lot of good years ahead of her if she is smart. Personally i would even want Liam because both he and Bill slept with Steffy yick who knows what Std might have happened! :roll: :roll: :roll:

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:40 pm

lapue wrote:Hope will go off the deep end and kidnap Kelly.

Spoilers say Hope visits Kelly. Why?

azgirl27

Postby azgirl27 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 pm

So I read this article and to be fair this is not how it was worded. The last paragraph SC says the tale isn’t over. Not the triangle. Also he never mentions Hope in the last paragraph. He says the viewers need to be wary about where he and steffy end up. In the previous weeks SOD SC implied that it would be hard for Hope to compete with Steams love and a baby born out of that love. With the summer spoilers saying that Bill doesn’t give up - SC could very well be talking about the tale not ending because of something Bill does not anything with Hope. There was also a spoiler on twitter that SC filmed a scene crying to Taylor that he may have lost steffy forever. And one more also if you watched Scott and Jacqueline’s FB chat she hints at good things coming up for Steam. Which may mean drama but we’ll see. Just throwing another perspective out there.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:24 pm

ctigg wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
ctigg wrote:
quote="SteamIsTheOTP"
Of course now that he's decided to stay with Steffy, he has to officially end his engagement to Hope.

Hope still made the decision for him, just say'n

Disagree. Hope made the decision for her. Liam makes his own decisions.

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:30 am

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:In my own words:

Liam moves forward with Steffy

Steam plan a future together with baby Kelly. The birth of their daughter was a real turning point. SC says it was "a very surreal, emotional, complicated experience for Liam" and that "his feelings for Steffy right now are so complex". You can't get much closer to someone than by bringing a new life into the world, a life you created together.

Steffy is ecstatic to have Liam back home and Liam feels he's making the right decision. He grew up without a father and even though he would have still been an active parent if he and Steffy were living apart, being together will make a huge difference in Kellys life.

Steffy's suggestion to name their daughter after Liam's mom also made a huge impact. When she first suggested it, Liam thought she was still sleeping with his dad and just trying to butter him up. Now that he knows the truth, the idea that Steffy would suggest something so selfless under a time of duress completely bowls him over. Liam sees it as such a gift to him.

SC teases the triangle isn't over and there's more to come. That's the thing about a soap opera: it ain't over til it's over. Now that everything points toward Steffy, be wary because when you think you know what will happen, that's when you need to be cautious

You nailed it on this post. Honestly, I think Liam went back to Steffy, only for Kelly's sake. To give her, what he didn't have. He may pretend he loves Steffy, but I'm not buying it. It's like he completely forgot Steffy slept with his dad. Hope and Liam both act now like it never happened. It was all Bill's doing. Nope, the triangle is not over. I just wish they would let Hope be happy for once. With Wyatt is what I want happen. I also, believe Bill is Kelly's father.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”