Glad Arturo put Nikki on notice...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
vonnie2

Glad Arturo put Nikki on notice...

Postby vonnie2 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:53 am

That she could not tell him who he could be with. Their relationship is over and his love life
is off limits to her. After all Arturo is a gigilo, and was being paid for his services anyway.

JaggedEdge

Re: Glad Arturo put Nikki on notice...

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 am

I thought she met him when he was hired to work on the housing project. When did he become a gigolo?

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

In the movies, older women and men always pay living expenses for their young lovers. It's common knowledge. But when the arrangement no longer works, everybody is off the hook and there are no more strings attached. Was this Nikki's arrangement? Who knows. They never said.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 am

vonnie2 wrote:That she could not tell him who he could be with. Their relationship is over and his love life
is off limits to her. After all Arturo is a gigilo, and was being paid for his services anyway.

Nick needs to make up her mind. If it's over with Arturo then his personal life is none of her business.

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Fri May 18, 2018 2:40 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:I thought she met him when he was hired to work on the housing project. When did he become a gigolo?

Sleeping with Nikki was advantageous to his career. She was sleeping with him and giving him the business of New Hope. I'm surprised she hasn't fired him from the job now.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri May 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Arturo is right that he can date whomever he wants, he was never official with Nikki anyway. At the same time I can't blame nikki for saying something, b/c its a little odd that he would hook up with her step daughter. I don't think nikki didn't expect arturo to move on, just not with a member of her family.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Acadia_ca wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:I thought she met him when he was hired to work on the housing project. When did he become a gigolo?

Sleeping with Nikki was advantageous to his career. She was sleeping with him and giving him the business of New Hope. I'm surprised she hasn't fired him from the job now.

I honestly don't believe he slept with her to further his career. He pretty much told her yesterday that she's his type.

shuby

Postby shuby » Sat May 19, 2018 12:29 am

Victor found the extra money on the Nicky and Nick mercer if am saying it right that's why Victor wants Arturo fired. Nicky was paying Arturo to be with her, Gigolos do lie

Return to “The Young and the Restless”