How would Ridge react if Hope were to turn her romantic intentions towards Bill?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoveOfPurple

How would Ridge react if Hope were to turn her romantic intentions towards Bill?

Postby LoveOfPurple » Fri May 18, 2018 9:10 am

Let’s say hypothetically if Liam and Hope don’t make it to the alter and get married (which I hope and pray that they don’t because I don’t want Liam with her nor do I want him with Steffy) and Hope gets really desperate for a man to call her own and she decides that Bill is the one, how much outrage would Ridge present if Bill and Hope got together? Would he be raising sand like he is is raising right now, or would he just be relieved that it is not Steffy who is with Bill. Not let me say for the record, I don’t want Bill and Hope together, I would rather that he go back to my girl Brooke and Wyatt and Hope to be reunited but this is a soap opera where anything and everything can happen. How would Ridge handle this one is the question at hand?

Lynn1216

Re: How would Ridge react if Hope were to turn her romantic intentions towards Bill?

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:29 am

LoveOfPurple wrote:Let’s say hypothetically if Liam and Hope don’t make it to the alter and get married (which I hope and pray that they don’t because I don’t want Liam with her nor do I want him with Steffy) and Hope gets really desperate for a man to call her own and she decides that Bill is the one, how much outrage would Ridge present if Bill and Hope got together? Would he be raising sand like he is is raising right now, or would he just be relieved that it is not Steffy who is with Bill. Not let me say for the record, I don’t want Bill and Hope together, I would rather that he go back to my girl Brooke and Wyatt and Hope to be reunited but this is a soap opera where anything and everything can happen. How would Ridge handle this one is the question at hand?

Ridge is obsessed with Steffy not being with Bill, that is all he cares about . He said it himself, he only likes Hope because he is married to her mom and has to , so if Ridge could offer Hope up as a sacrificial lamb to Bill he would in a heartbeat .

sj-granny

Re: How would Ridge react if Hope were to turn her romantic intentions towards Bill?

Postby sj-granny » Fri May 18, 2018 11:55 am

I don't think that Ridge would care I think that he would tell Hope how crazy she is being. But he would not care Brook on the other hand would go crazy because no other woman can have a man she has. Brook would think that Bill only wants Hope as a way to get to her. She that full of herself.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 pm

LoveOfPurple wrote:Let’s say hypothetically if Liam and Hope don’t make it to the alter and get married (which I hope and pray that they don’t because I don’t want Liam with her nor do I want him with Steffy) and Hope gets really desperate for a man to call her own and she decides that Bill is the one, how much outrage would Ridge present if Bill and Hope got together? Would he be raising sand like he is is raising right now, or would he just be relieved that it is not Steffy who is with Bill. Not let me say for the record, I don’t want Bill and Hope together, I would rather that he go back to my girl Brooke and Wyatt and Hope to be reunited but this is a soap opera where anything and everything can happen. How would Ridge handle this one is the question at hand?

Ridge wouldn't have to do a thing. Brooke would lose her wig over it. She's already jealous and flipping out about Bill moving from her to Steffy. Brooke may have a stroke if Hope took a ride on the gelding/Bill. Go Hope. Ride that gelding/Bill. There are some rumors she's already ridden that ride.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I feel strongly that he would be JUST as protective of Hope if she turned her eyes toward Bill, as he is of Steffy!

He is upset that Hope is trying to take Liam away from Steffy when she is carrying a baby. Remember, Ridge told Liam,that he knew that Liam loved his wife, which Liam agree with. Ridge then told Liam that Steffy is flawed and made a mistake, but she is Liam's flawed woman, and he had to accept that and forgive her because of all her good qualities. Let's be honest, there has been approximately three times that Liam was just about ready to get back with Steffy, and Hope has interfered. That has upset Ridge, and yes he has had a "talk" with Hope. But if the shoe was on the other foot -- and it was Hope that was married and pregnant with Liam's child and had made a HUGE mistake, like Steffy, he would be telling Liam to forgive her and go back to her also!

Ridge was almost killed by Bill and was left with a disability that almost made it so he couldn't work as a dress designer any longer. Bill pretended to be sorry, but he was laughing about it with Justin behind Ridge's back. Ridge has seen how badly Bill treated Katie when he was married to her, also. He also knows that Bill deliberately set out to take advantage of Steffy when she was upset and vulnerable. Steffy claims she went along with it, but Ridge also knows his daughter's personality, and she is the type to accept responsiblity for things she has done wrong, and doesn't say she was a "victim" ever. Then there was problems Ridge had with Caroline. Bill almost killed her when she fell from the balcony. With all these bad things that Ridge is aware of, of course if Bill and Hope became interested in each other, he would be very protective of Hope. Just as protective of her as he is of Steffy!! :o :o :o

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Ridge would jump for joy that would leave liam free for steffy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Izitjo

Postby Izitjo » Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Didn't Hope disown Ridge?
They aren't family per Hope's decree. Why would he care?

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri May 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Ridge wouldn't offer Hope to Bill but he wouldn't be going out of his way to stop it either. He'd tell Hope she's a fool and then go about his business :lol:

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Fri May 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Ridge isnt like Brooke ,, He wouldnt want Hope with Bill either because he doesnt trust him!

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Fri May 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Ridge wouldn’t care! But Hope would never get with Bill or vice versa.
Unless Hope started acting trampy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”