Not Fair to Anyone!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Artemis58

Not Fair to Anyone!

Postby Artemis58 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:29 am

Regardless of who's team you side with, this lie is not fair to anyone! Steffy doesn't deserve to have her life wrecked because of this lie. Hope doesn't deserve what this lie is doing to her life-giving her the man she wants under false pretenses. Liam doesn't deserve to have his life manipulated for Bill's crazy entitlements. All three of them are being victimized. And for what? So Bill can get what he wants??
The entire thing is just wrong for everyone.

stargaze

Re: Not Fair to Anyone!

Postby stargaze » Fri May 18, 2018 8:44 am

Bill is afraid that Liam will change his mind if he knows the truth. I myself think that the damage has been done because Steffy does not see the same things as Liam as being important and relevant and that is why she fails to tell the whole story.

At this point Bill would be better off having the truth come out because then he could say that Liam based his choice knowing all the relevant facts.

Steffy will let Liam go. I am still not certain that she will turn to Bill but I think that he would have a better chance if Steffy feels that Liam made the choice knowing that she had not betrayed him again.

happens

Postby happens » Fri May 18, 2018 8:57 am

Yes that's true. I didn't see this thread and I replied to your post on another thread. So the short version is Liam already has the truth. Steffy and Ridge have both given him the truth. Liam knows what Bill is capable of... the Italy deception... the Cobo deception. Liam should have figured out by now there's more to this than meets the eye especially when Wyatt told Liam, the last time they talked, that he didn't see anything. His summation is based on circumstantial evidence.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:05 am

happens wrote:Yes that's true. I didn't see this thread and I replied to your post on another thread. So the short version is Liam already has the truth. Steffy and Ridge have both given him the truth. Liam knows what Bill is capable of... the Italy deception... the Cobo deception. Liam should have figured out by now there's more to this than meets the eye especially when Wyatt told Liam, the last time they talked, that he didn't see anything. His summation is based on circumstantial evidence.

You are right Liam does have the truth. So the question is , is why isn’t he believing it . Does he not want to because believing that Steffy is with Bill gives him a guilt free excuse to do what he really wanted to do which was be with Hope , or has Steffy lied so much he just cannot believe her anymore .

happens

Postby happens » Fri May 18, 2018 9:34 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
happens wrote:Yes that's true. I didn't see this thread and I replied to your post on another thread. So the short version is Liam already has the truth. Steffy and Ridge have both given him the truth. Liam knows what Bill is capable of... the Italy deception... the Cobo deception. Liam should have figured out by now there's more to this than meets the eye especially when Wyatt told Liam, the last time they talked, that he didn't see anything. His summation is based on circumstantial evidence.

You are right Liam does have the truth. So the question is , is why isn’t he believing it . Does he not want to because believing that Steffy is with Bill gives him a guilt free excuse to do what he really wanted to do which was be with Hope , or has Steffy lied so much he just cannot believe her anymore .

I'd say a little bit of both. It gets Liam off the hook so he can hurt Steffy even more for what she did to him with Bill and he can do it with a guilt-free complex. He also doesn't trust Steffy anymore or Ridge, so he really doesn't know whether he can believe them or not. Remember Liam was frontline to Ridge deceiving Eric about Quinn.The only reason Wyatt believes what he believes now is because he overheard Justin and Bill. Had Wyatt talked to Steffy and she denied it would Wyatt believe Steffy? I also think Liam believes he can have a safe stress free life with Hope and at the moment that's what he thinks he wants.

Artemis58

Postby Artemis58 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:52 am

Lynn1216 wrote:

I think Liam is believing what Wyatt told him because he wouldn't think Wyatt has any reason to lie to him. Wyatt totally believed what he saw as factual because who would think their father could be that conniving? If Bill had come to Liam with this, Liam would have had his guard up, but it was Wyatt who came to Liam and Liam, correctly wouldn't question Wyatt's credibility.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Artemis58 wrote:Regardless of who's team you side with, this lie is not fair to anyone! Steffy doesn't deserve to have her life wrecked because of this lie. Hope doesn't deserve what this lie is doing to her life-giving her the man she wants under false pretenses. Liam doesn't deserve to have his life manipulated for Bill's crazy entitlements. All three of them are being victimized. And for what? So Bill can get what he wants??

Bill is opening up everyone eyes to who they are really with. Because of Bill everyone knows where they really stand in the hearts of their significant other. After this, no one can claim, blindness.

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Right, all this lying and manipulation is not good for anyone and the truth will come out and there will be bad reactions. Bill, Katie, and Brooke and Wyatt will pay. Taylor should turn herself in. All that said Steffy should not marry Bill. Let Hope and Liam live unhappily ever after. They deserve each other. I am sick of the triangle . Got my fill of it last time and I do not care anymore. Hopefully the good thing that will happen is a split of Brooke and Ridge. Bored with it all.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sun May 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Artemis58 wrote:Regardless of who's team you side with, this lie is not fair to anyone! Steffy doesn't deserve to have her life wrecked because of this lie. Hope doesn't deserve what this lie is doing to her life-giving her the man she wants under false pretenses. Liam doesn't deserve to have his life manipulated for Bill's crazy entitlements. All three of them are being victimized. And for what? So Bill can get what he wants??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I for one, DEFINITELY agree 100% with you point of view! Bill needs to be taken down SEVERAL pegs. I am in not happy that Bill is being allowed to get all these entitlements without being made to pay. I want Bill to get his pay back... big time. Thank you! :D :D :D

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 pm

i refuse to see Liam as a victim anymore - he has been with Steffy sleeping with STILL but now he is teh master of his own destiny.

He needs to dig deeper into wyatt's story and PLUS if he truly wanted to be with Steffy he would TRUST her whne she says that she isnt involved with Bill anymore.

Truth is he doesnt trust her and probably never will. So he should stay with Hope now IMO

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”