nick and sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bridel

nick and sharon

Postby bridel » Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 am

anyone else notice how sharon jumped out of bed, got dressed and headed to the big meeting. her hair was obviously not combed as it looked the same way as it did in bed. so sick of watching these two go at it and it would suit them better to go to work for a change.

Megs9786

Re: nick and sharon

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 am

Well at least they did not do it at the meeting or on the way to the meeting in a elevator with cameras going. I love seeing this couple making tender sweet love sorry that u don't. And IMO Sharon is seen at her place of business way more than anyone else hardly any one is seen at work on this show. Plus the meeting they were having didn't it pertain to nicks work him and Sharon are helping a lot of people With their kindness and their money. So I cant bad mouth him on that .

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Fri May 18, 2018 8:29 am

bridel wrote:anyone else notice how sharon jumped out of bed, got dressed and headed to the big meeting. her hair was obviously not combed as it looked the same way as it did in bed. so sick of watching these two go at it and it would suit them better to go to work for a change.

Lazy disgusting pair.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am

Gnuc wrote:
bridel wrote:anyone else notice how sharon jumped out of bed, got dressed and headed to the big meeting. her hair was obviously not combed as it looked the same way as it did in bed. so sick of watching these two go at it and it would suit them better to go to work for a change.

Lazy disgusting pair.

No their not :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyHIppy

Postby HappyHIppy » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am

Gnuc wrote:

Lazy disgusting pair.

Nick the chump and Sharon the tramp = B O R I N G

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Fri May 18, 2018 9:44 am

HappyHIppy wrote:
Gnuc wrote:

Lazy disgusting pair.

ITA!! I'm back to not tuning in the days those two are on!

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 am

CarselSoap wrote:
HappyHIppy wrote:Lazy disgusting pair.

ITA!! I'm back to not tuning in the days those two are on![/quote]
Oh me too and I have ff'd everything shick for a few months. I refuse to watch them.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 am

Sharon could have told him they had no future until he got a job and worked for a living. She's living with an aging unemployed frat boy now. This reunion is too rushed.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 am

I'm sick of them too, and they should be sick of one another since all they are now is a spare tire for one another. Recycling them has become so old it's almost laughable when I see them in a love scene. Move those people on Mal Young!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri May 18, 2018 10:08 am

absolutely love their scenes...best thing on the show right now...GO Shick...keep everyone commenting, you will always get the buzz, amazing couple...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”