A couple of SOD spoilers for the week of May 28

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

Re: A couple of SOD spoilers for the week of May 28

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 am

Barbyboo wrote:I hope wyatts honest.....I hope he marrys Hope then dumps her goes to Steffy she tells him to pound salt...I want to see Hope and Brooke put down all the logans disgust me..so Hope may be single and knocked up dumb twit isn't on the pill? And Liam no birth control in his pocket ? What are they dopey teens doing it no protection? I hope Katie and Wyatt split gawd she is way too old for the wild sexy guy...give her Thorne...now if Ridge dumps the Brooke..put her with Eric give ridge to quinn interesting at least...oh well great spoilers your the best! Barby

I guess nobody uses protection , if they did Steffy wouldn’t have needed a paternity test :lol: :lol: :lol:

galwaycity

Postby galwaycity » Fri May 18, 2018 10:18 am

Steamisthe OTP

It's been awhile now friend, saw your post and just wanted to say "Hi"

hope everything is okay, with you and enjoy the week end

Lilika

Postby Lilika » Fri May 18, 2018 10:26 am

Lynn1216 wrote:Hope had sex with Wyatt while married to Liam? I remember there was a time when she was dating both brothers, but I don’t remember her being married to Liam and having a secret affair with Wyatt.

Hope was never married to Liam. She only slept with Wyatt when she was dating only him (and when they were married, of course).

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 am

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:In my own words:

- Wyatt interrupts the Lope wedding and asks to speak to his brother alone I was right, I knew Wyatt couldn't profit from a lie, when it would have such serious consequences.

- Wedding guests take sides as they wonder what Liam and Wyatt are discussing

This should be so interesting to see BROOKE and HOPE"s Faces :!: :lol: :P :lol:

It's not in Wyatt's character to throw Steffy, Baby, and Liam under the bus.

joylove

Postby joylove » Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 am

- Wyatt interrupts the Lope wedding and asks to speak to his brother alone

I didn't want to believe it but celebrity laundry site says two bombs are dropped at lope wedding. Wyatt tell Liam is one and Liam is angry with Wyatt for not telling. I wonder what bridge will say when find out Katie knew. Ridge should fire her tale on spot.

joylove

Postby joylove » Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 am

Star Steffy wrote:

- Wyatt interrupts the Lope wedding and asks to speak to his brother alone I was right, I knew Wyatt couldn't profit from a lie, when it would have such serious consequences.

This should be so interesting to see BROOKE and HOPE"s Faces :!: :lol: :P :lol:

It's not in Wyatt's character to throw Steffy, Baby, and Liam under the bus.

Man I'm gonna have to roll over to Wyatt side. He's giving up slot to maintain his integrity that is refreshing on bb

joylove

Postby joylove » Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 am

Lilika wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Hope had sex with Wyatt while married to Liam? I remember there was a time when she was dating both brothers, but I don’t remember her being married to Liam and having a secret affair with Wyatt.

Hope was never married to Liam. She only slept with Wyatt when she was dating only him (and when they were married, of course).

She had sex with Wyatt on the beach when Quinn lock Liam in the elevator. She had sex with Wyatt while engaged to Liam on a promotion tour of the Hope diamond. Hope was engaged to Liam when she took the leap of faith with Wyatt.

joylove

Postby joylove » Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:I hope wyatts honest.....I hope he marrys Hope then dumps her goes to Steffy she tells him to pound salt...I want to see Hope and Brooke put down all the logans disgust me..so Hope may be single and knocked up dumb twit isn't on the pill? And Liam no birth control in his pocket ? What are they dopey teens doing it no protection? I hope Katie and Wyatt split gawd she is way too old for the wild sexy guy...give her Thorne...now if Ridge dumps the Brooke..put her with Eric give ridge to quinn interesting at least...oh well great spoilers your the best! Barby

I guess nobody uses protection , if they did Steffy wouldn’t have needed a paternity test :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess not. Great part to see hope fighting to get her baby daddy back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

olivergeorge

Postby olivergeorge » Fri May 18, 2018 11:35 am

Ladyking wrote:
putcoolnamehere wrote:he's either telling liam the truth or he's asking him would it make a difference to him if steffy and bill werent actually having an affair, because i don't think it does, bill lied about steffy but liam still has no reason to trust her

Liam found away to put it out of his when Hope had sex with his brother on a camping trip and later putting that behind him, she went off and married his brother and became pregnant for him and told him she was not going to leave his brother for him.

If Liam can trust Hope after having a affair with his brother with his hands all over her, and forgave her, well, his Holly than thou saint ways should be able to trust Steffy....... Steffy was a ONS, and Hope had a Affair with Wyatt on him.

Liam and Hope were not married at the time.

aus66

Postby aus66 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 am

Even if Liam does decide not to marry Hope, I hope Steffy tells Liam to take a long walk on a shirt pier! After all the stress he has put on her for her entire pregnancy, he doesn't deserve her or their baby.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”